Diablo® III

-5 Cluster SoJs with 29%/6% fire?

A few posts I have read recently people seem to like this for the L4B, but I can't get a solid price on it. seems to be anywhere in 25-30mil or higher range. its 10 disc and just 1% off from being perfect elite dmg, obviously a cold would be better. But indulge me, Is this useful for pvp and should i keep it for my DH or sell it and put the gold towards my barb?
Reply Quote
I would certainly say the ring is useful since it has great elite damage. That is the first thing I look at with a ring. Your SOJ has great resource management and perfect reduction for cluster arrows to boot. The only downside is that cold damage is very useful in PVP. When I tested a cold SOJ vs non-cold SOJ in PTR for my demon hunter, I was amazed at how decent that ability is. Either way, you have it and Cluster Arrows is useful in PVP for major burst damage. There are a number of other good skills out there that can do the job too. The question is whether you want to use Cluster Arrows to get the job done.
Edited by tekkazerox#1174 on 1/30/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sounds reasonable, I know for a DH cold would be pretty nice since you would not have to resort to some snare shot. I haven't really played mine since the whole ias nerf and stuff so hes rocking gear i basically copied off what was the average to aim for but i do not think ill be pvping with him.
Reply Quote
I'd like this stone if it's for sale. I use a similar one, but less elite dmg, and only 2 cluster arrow cost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]