Diablo® III

Can any high power WD give me some advice

I just tried Mp6 and I can do it, not bad speed only died once in act 2 getting key.
However I'd like to speed up by adding more dps, I don't know where to start thou, I don't want to change my rings cause I need them for mana regen and exp gain while in runs.
Can anyone show me the way? Also I like zombie bear build that I use right now. Good mana regen and I can cast a lot of bears :)
They crit about 400k I think it's pretty amazing for the dps I got, can't imaging if I get more dps what they can do then.
My profile is up to date and here's a link to it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bosink-1994/hero/4058697

Please let me know how to gain more dps.
I have about 100mil gold and some gears I can sell probably for a few more mil. So I'd say that's my budget for now.
I want to raise my dps unbuffed from 100k to 150k if possible.
Edited by Bosink#1994 on 1/30/2013 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
weak point are the mojo, the average dmg of it is only 150 dmg...aim for at least 250 for a totd or 270-280 for a uhkapian.

Weapon can be upgrade too but if you want ls on a good weapon it'll cost more than your current budget.... i lke better loh on ring and amy couple with acid just for healing way way cheaper than a good ls weap
Reply Quote
Well only reason I use LS is to counter RD with bears. I don't know if I have enough loH to heal myself.
Reply Quote
If you want to do more damage and life steal get a skorn. I have one if you want to buy, I don't need since I'm gearing for PvP. I can do mp10 with it no problem. If interested let me know.

1391dps
295 int.
5.3 ls
180 crit dmg.
socket

looking for around 240M
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
not a high powered WD, but I see you have no average damage on your rings. D3up is a site I used as a gear calculator to tell me what stats would give me the greatest dps increase. Here's a profile I made for your toon on the site: http://d3up.com/b/297945
Reply Quote
I'm not high powered, but I would offer the following:

1. Assuming you're staying 1h/mojo, you need to upgrade both. LS on the weapon is important for Rd/bears. CD is impt., and of course a socket gives an 100% cd with more to come if you use a marquise. The mojo can be upgraded, and a socket is desireable. Remember, topazes give AR as well as intelligence.

2. I would prefer blackthorne pants with loh to supplement your ammy and with socket(s).

3. You need a better hellfire ring. It is holding you back. Keep ubering.

4. Your gloves have no intelligence. (Nice vitality though.)

You are kind of stuck at a cc/cd level. Hellfire ring and weapon are limitations.. Also think about upgrading topazes. Realize incremental gain is small but it all adds up.

Inelligence will add as you paragon up.
Reply Quote
I've heard skorn with LS is good for WD bear but I'm afraid the slow atk spd and I loose mojo meaning 20 yard less pickup. Should I get a black dmg weapon? Echo fury maybe?
I found my pox ring but rolled no CC...sad...I moved my glove over from my CM wiz guess my question is do I need 2.0atk spd for any build with WD? If I can get rid of some IAS I can probably get more CD and CC with intel instead. Wonder if that will increase my dps
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Warflower
not a high powered WD, but I see you have no average damage on your rings. D3up is a site I used as a gear calculator to tell me what stats would give me the greatest dps increase. Here's a profile I made for your toon on the site: http://d3up.com/b/297945

Wow thanks I will look into that never used that before
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Bosink
I've heard skorn with LS is good for WD bear but I'm afraid the slow atk spd and I loose mojo meaning 20 yard less pickup. Should I get a black dmg weapon? Echo fury maybe?

Life steal Skorn is awesome, but like you I love the bonuses that mojos give and so prefer a 1 hander. The best 1h weapon for a witch doctor is a mace or spear (for the attack speed). If you are looking for straight dps go for a spear with a socket, crit damage, and the highest base damage possible (all the highest damage weapons are black damage as well). You should be able to get a spear with +1200 damage, +50% cd, and a socket for less than 100m. I got my weapon for 150m...
Reply Quote
One other thing. Many people prefer slower speeds when using bears, 1 or 2h. Have you looked at the sticky above that is an index to wd builds ? These subjects are discussed at length.
Reply Quote
Slow speeds on bears = able to cast bears longer = more damage.

Also, high MP farming means GI is pretty useless - no need for + pickup.
Reply Quote
Hoya gives lots of great advice! I totally agree.
And I agree with slower speeds. I only have ASI on Lacunis and Witching Hour because I have to. I've got enough speed using 1H+Mojo, so I don't need help blowing through my Mana. I'd try to replace the ASI on the Gloves with INT and the ASI on the Hellfire Ring with CC, CD, or Average Dmg.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the good advice. So no need to stack high IAS
Reply Quote
Like I said I can offer youa good dealon a skorn!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]