Diablo® III

So who is replacing Jay Wilson¿?

Someone knows? is he the chosen one?
Reply Quote
The unluckiest person on the planet.

"Hey, uh, so this is what you're walking into. This game, Diablo III, was one of the most anticipated games in recent memory. And it fell so short of expectation that our players, the media and even former developers that worked on previous Diablo games have rained criticism down on it and us and well... we've basically been in Damage Control Mode for the last seven months. Basically, you're here to give the players something to chew on for a while until we can figure out the optimal angle to pull our heads out of the tight spaces they've been residing in for the last five to six years.

Good luck, buddy!"
Reply Quote
General David Petraeus.

He's had to handle bigger messes than this.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 1/30/2013 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
It would be nice to know.

Also, we probably won't get this, but it would be nice to see a roadmap of Blizzard's long long long term goals with this game.

With them injecting all this content to keep the games youth only months after launch and now the director abandoning ship, it makes me nervous.
Edited by IllIllllIllI#1363 on 1/30/2013 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
It would be nice to know.

Also, we probably won't get this, but it would be nice to see a roadmap of Blizzard's long long long term goals with this game.

With them injecting all this content to keep the games youth only months after launch and now the director abandoning ship, it makes me nervous.

Only now are you getting nervous? It wasn't when they jacked repair costs up by 300%, or when they removed the possibility for items to drop from breakables, or when the first nerfs rolled out within the first 48 hours after release, or when Cain was killed by a cloud of butterflies? All of those things make me believe that Blizzard is packed to the gills with incompetence and poor quality control, and *that* makes me nervous.

Edit: To make my point even clearer, those bone headed mistakes have all been undone because of how wildly off base they were and because of the reaction they got from the players. That in itself shows just how detached they are from reality.
Edited by Igoz#1615 on 1/30/2013 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am. And I have big plans for Diablo 3.

All the skills nobody uses, I'm just going to remove them from the game. And to simplify things for people, the leftover skills are going to just have one run each.

Covetous Shen is going to be removed as well, and replaced by a charactered I designed similar to Jar Jar Binx.

I will also be adding stat point allocation, but instead of going to things like strength, int, dex, vit, you get to put them in thorns damage, pick up radius, knock back, etc...
Reply Quote
Goodbrew takes best Game Director of 2013 and Diablo wins "Most Impressive Recovery" awards from every major gaming publication. Without a doubt.
Reply Quote
This reminds me of when Captain Smith of the Titanic abandoned ship leaving... Oh *$#% wait no I had that wrong sorry. When Captain Smith realized that he just screwed up and killed most of the people onboard with his own arrogance he went down with the Titanic LIKE A MAN! They don't make'em like they use to friends.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Augustine
This reminds me of when Captain Smith of the Titanic abandoned ship leaving... Oh *$#% wait no I had that wrong sorry. When Captain Smith realized that he just screwed up and killed most of the people onboard with his own arrogance he went down with the Titanic LIKE A MAN! They don't make'em like they use to friends.

Actually, this is more like the people all noticed the ship had hit an ice berg and so they threw the captain overboard as punishment.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Igoz
The unluckiest person on the planet.

This.
01/30/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Ignatius
General David Petraeus.

I see a pattern here...
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Igoz
and Diablo wins "Most Impressive Recovery" awards from every major gaming publication.

Never even heard of that award. Thought that award was only a self proclaimed award given to ones own political administration.
Reply Quote
It will probably take 6 months to find out with the speed of everything.
Reply Quote
I heard Kripparrian was replacing him.
Edited by menacefox#1681 on 1/30/2013 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Augustine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087704/Costa-Concordia-Captain-Francesco-Schettino-I-left-I-FELL-lifeboat.html

Captain Coward
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]