Diablo® III

A question about WoW subs and vanilla WoW box

Sorry to ask this here but I don't currently have a sub to WoW so I can't ask on their forums, I figure somebody here will know.

I found a store in my area that is basically dumping all their old vanilla WoW boxes for $5 each. The box says it comes with 30 days time. My question is, if you use the code in there, but already have an account, is it a way to get 30 days added to your account for $5 instead of $15 or does that only work with a new account? Wouldn't be a bad deal to play WoW again for only $5, at least it would give me something to do for a month, but I have no idea if I can re-activate my account using the code from an old vanilla box.
Reply Quote
I don't think there would be an expiration date on that kind of thing, you wouldn't think so,the question is do they keep records of that kind for that long. But for 5 dollars it might be worth a try.
Reply Quote
The question isn't whether or not they would expire though, I don't think they ever would, otherwise stores couldn't sell them to begin with unless they were trying to scam you. The question is if you can use the 30 day time code that comes with the vanilla game to renew a sub instead of starting a new sub.
Reply Quote
you can only attach 1 game per account hence people who already have vanilla cant add its serial again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)