Diablo® III

I need gift ideas.

My little sister's 39'th birthday is in 3 days and I can't think of anything to get her. She likes NASCAR, but I always get her some dumb T-shirt or something, I need a cool sister gift idea somewhere around ~$100.

On topic: Monks rock!
Reply Quote
i'm not sure what it costs over there in 'murica, but what about one of those ride-along things at a nascar track? like a pro driver takes you for a few laps? do you have that over there?
Reply Quote
get her a 6 % crit mempho of twilight.

or

Just get her a gift card so she can get what she actually wants or needs.
Impersonal and lack of thought?! Just write her a personal and thoughtful note to acompany it, maybe make it funny.

I personally get my sister a gift basket of cleaning supplies or a bathroom scale.
Reply Quote
T-shirt looks good to me.
Reply Quote
ooh, my expertise! ;D

get her a symbolic gift, those are memorable to women. ;)
doesn't have to be expensive, but must be meaningful.
since she is an Aquarius, get her this, she can place it on her desk and reminds her of you. :>

http://emart21.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=169

gold plated with a swarovski healing crystal, the font is Simplified Italic Lucida.

quality, and not costly. ;)
Reply Quote
Those beads around male monks' necks would make an excellent gift to anyone.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 03:14 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin
i'm not sure what it costs over there in 'murica, but what about one of those ride-along things at a nascar track? like a pro driver takes you for a few laps? do you have that over there?

Seems there's a track that does this just an hour away from her. Great idea.

Count... it's my sister, not my wife. That's just kinda.., .... .
Reply Quote
exactly, a zodiac figurine is an excellent family gift.
if it was your wife, it would be a zodiac necklace, get it? ;)
Reply Quote
a TURTLE!
Reply Quote
The driving with a pro thing sounds cool, if it is within budget.

I'm not a NASCAR fan, so um... I dunno. My mother-in-law is, but we never buy gifts based off that, we always go with another one of her hobbies or likes. She is a diverse woman! (baking supplies are cool, and we get to eat stuff she then uses it for >_> She has a shoe fetish, so this year I got her high heel cake lifters for Christmas, she then of course had to bake cake)
Does your sister like anything aside from NASCAR??
Reply Quote
A Nascar snow globe - obviously the only gift that would work.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for the ideas, I'll use a few of them in the years to come. I called my brother in law and he said that would be a great gift, they could take the kids and make a weekend out of it. So I'm going to do that this year.

<3
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Narc, I don't know where you live, but my Dad has been working at a race track for 25 years as a race instructor ... let me know and I might be able to get you a good deal! :D
Reply Quote
@Druin

Thanks bro. But 2 hours late :( Already ordered the gift card thing.

Next time I'll come to you. :)
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 05:27 AMPosted by KamelJabber
a TURTLE!
Reply Quote
Since she's a nascar fan, you might want to get her some teeth and the biggest case of natty light possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]