Diablo® III

What is your profession?

PHP developer for a small non-profit society.
Reply Quote
Just wondering what all of my fellow monks do for a living!

I am a agriculture consultant. Basically, I set up and maintain GPS guidance in farm equipment. I also do some equipment sales. (i.e. combines, tractors, tillage, ect)

What do you all do?

OMG. I do the same thing. Work for a CNH dealership. Ah the small world of diablo.
Reply Quote
professional fluffer.
Reply Quote
Spanish/English interpreter, currently working as an English to Spanish movie subtitles translator for a company that sells the movie rights and subtitles to cable companies.
Reply Quote
Electrician

EDIT: also IBEW, but in canada where it's cold right now.
Edited by Karandor#1872 on 1/31/2013 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Karandor

Hawaii has lots of large jobs right now :P It's never that cold :)
Reply Quote
Traffic Engineering consultant.

I design the road you drive on and stuff like that.... in New Zealand :)
Reply Quote
mid level designer at an ad/marketing agency. i'll be art director someday
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 10:28 AMPosted by jynxedmonkey
Nurse... yes a male Nurse....

oh hey me too! represent! lol
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Duhast
Nurse... yes a male Nurse....

oh hey me too! represent! lol

what pinoy/pinay isnt=X
Reply Quote
ouch
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 01:18 PMPosted by scrapz
professional fluffer.

Ha!
Reply Quote
For the past 10 years, I've been creating software for a bank. The kind of computer programs that theoretically keep banks from taking on too much risk and going bankrupt... So far, so good I guess.
Reply Quote
I work part time at a very cool coffee shop...I'm a bonafide barista. ;)

I also, like Sinafae, possess title of Domestic Goddess. What takes the majority of my time, though, is homeschooling (free-thinking style) my 2 homegrown kiddos.

Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it all. No wait, I really am exhausted...

I love reading everyone's posts. I always wonder about others, and threads like these help create a picture. :)
Reply Quote
Civil Engineer, highway and public transportation system planning.
Reply Quote
I work part time at a very cool coffee shop...I'm a bonafide barista. ;)

I also, like Sinafae, possess title of Domestic Goddess. What takes the majority of my time, though, is homeschooling (free-thinking style) my 2 homegrown kiddos.

Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it all. No wait, I really am exhausted...

I love reading everyone's posts. I always wonder about others, and threads like these help create a picture. :)

Kudos to you for working part time too! We'll be starting homeschooling officially in the fall (oldest will be starting K), just preschool stuff for now :)
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Sinafae
Kudos to you for working part time too! We'll be starting homeschooling officially in the fall (oldest will be starting K), just preschool stuff for now :)

Super nice! Good luck ... it's an awesome journey. :) My youngest will also technically start "kindergarten" this fall. My other is 11 (6th grade). O.o
Reply Quote

Super nice! Good luck ... it's an awesome journey. :) My youngest will also technically start "kindergarten" this fall. My other is 11 (6th grade). O.o

Thanks! My youngest is 11 months, so we have a ways to go yet :) The oldest does better with a Montessori type approach though, so it will be fun I think ^_^ I have lots of research to do in the next 6 months!

Lots of tech guys in this forum. Somehow I am not surprised with all the math talk that goes on...
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Demiwraith
For the past 10 years, I've been creating software for a bank. The kind of computer programs that theoretically keep banks from taking on too much risk and going bankrupt... So far, so good I guess.

This must be a fun job these days!

I'm a grants director at a foundation. Basically, I make sure corporate donations support high performing nonprofit programs.
Reply Quote
I'm a dance teacher (Popping and Locking) :)

Here's one of the fun things my group put together back in 2010
http://youtu.be/c8Fnt7fKe2c
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]