Diablo® III

What is your profession?

Hi.
I'm a R&D microbiologist working on biofuel production from organic wastes.

Lab.
Reply Quote
I'm a psychologist by day and part-time piano teacher/body building womanizer by night (and weekends).
Reply Quote
Senior Electrical Engineer, I specifically design Quartz Crystal Oscillators.
Reply Quote
Tech Slave (own a small comp repair shop) The best 25 yrs of my life, besides getting married last year. (yes she is looking over my shoulder) lol. It is cool to see what other people do, good job op. Did not see the fellow Monk part, Wizzer here but darn it i got distracted.
Edited by skelious#1163 on 2/1/2013 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
HA HOO! HA HOO! HA HOO!
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 09:56 AMPosted by JBGetSome
Chartered Accountant specializing in Canadian taxation working for an oil and gas company in Calgary.

woah can i add you for some advicee
Reply Quote
My title is Database Analyst or something like that, but really I'm more of a Database Developer with a splash of Support Rep/Customer Service Rep or whatever else needs to be done. My wife is also playing a monk now, she's a Nurse Practitioner.
Reply Quote
I'm a photographer and video editor!
Reply Quote

Quality Assurance Tester. It's not as fun as it sounds.

This.

01/31/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Saffron
Elevator repair tech...currently laid off

Sorry to hear but I half expected to read:

Elevator repair tech....it has its ups and downs.

/groans
Reply Quote
I'm a bank economist
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Cody
Autobody Shop Manager in Winnipeg Manitoba. I think I read a post from some Nebraska guy complaining about the 2 degree weather he was having... I woke up to -40 degrees with a windchill this morning. So I called in sick to work to play D3 all day : )

Wow! I envy the fact you got to stay home all day to play D3. However, I do not envy the fact it is so cold there!

PS. I was that guy from Nebraska! :D
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Cody
Autobody Shop Manager in Winnipeg Manitoba. I think I read a post from some Nebraska guy complaining about the 2 degree weather he was having... I woke up to -40 degrees with a windchill this morning. So I called in sick to work to play D3 all day : )

I am from The Peg. Don't really miss the -40s, but I do dearly miss the snow D: I could deal with the cold again just to have the snow. We got 'snow' here last night. It is probably all we'll get this year and it was like the grass had dandruff =.= Most of it already melted. I want my kids to experience real Winter at some point, I feel like they are being deprived.
Reply Quote
Fred Garvin, male prostitute

: D

. . . . . ok I'm really a music teacher : P
Reply Quote
work in sales for AT&T Mobility in a corporate retail store
Reply Quote
what is MY profession????

ARUUUU ARUUUUUU ARUUUUUUUUUUU !

(couldnt avoid it)

3D game artist and management from time to time.
Reply Quote
Did you all know, this topic made it to the popular topics section. Bravo.
Reply Quote
what is MY profession????

ARUUUU ARUUUUUU ARUUUUUUUUUUU !

(couldnt avoid it)

3D game artist and management from time to time.

haha that was an awesome post. ^_^

But I'm a Field Marshal for the US Govt.

I play Diablo mostly from hotels...on my free time. Like tomorrow I'll be in Seattle and I hope the hotel WIFI there is actually decent...some 4-5 star hotels have crappy internet believe it or not.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Blitz
Elevator repair tech...currently laid off

Go break some elevators
Reply Quote
CompSci student.
Reply Quote
I am a Team Leader in a large retail store, I run the produce and floral depts.

It was only -30 windchill here this morning so I didn't get to call in and play games all day...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]