Diablo® III

What is your profession?

Antique home restoration and remodeling general contractor as well as landlord.
Reply Quote
Just graduated high school with a welding degree about to start training for underwater welding and construction
Reply Quote
I'm a last-year veterinarian student, specializing in public health/zoonosis control. Don't know how I managed to play D3 during my internship year, but I did :P

01/31/2013 03:55 PMPosted by MrVet
No doctors yet? Let me make the start. I'm a doctor for the four legged realm. My patients come with wings sometimes or crawling on their bellys :)

You in exotics?
Edited by Johnny#1585 on 2/2/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Security officer for one of the largest security contractors in the world, currently posted at a leading film studio.
Reply Quote
I'm a second year Apprentice Electrician. I mainly work on building new High rise apartments, but I've done some smaller jobs as well.
Reply Quote
Master builder in dismantling corporation
Reply Quote
I'm Landscape and Urban Designer. I'm working at a design consultant firm as a Landscape Design Director position.
Reply Quote
I'm an entrepreneur and I work with a team of people across the globe and help other like minded people to get started in business and help them grow that business to attain their goals and dreams. I partner with a $10.9 billion dollar company and have tons of product lines for things to sale all exclusive to me and everyone in the business. It's really awesome and the people are great, looking to replace my income at the local Cracker Barrel I work at as a grill cook and become financially free.
Add me in game or message me if you would like to learn more!
Edited by PlatinumJake#1681 on 2/2/2013 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 07:06 AMPosted by Kahlan
Data Analyst. I write SQL code to pull information out of databases, and then build reports in Visual Studio using SQL Server Reporting Services to make the data look all nice and pretty. All the info is used to improve the quality of support our help desk provides to our customers. Company makes SAN hardware/software.
You should analyze the duping in the auction house and help Blizzard do their job.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1296 on 2/2/2013 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
City Administrator of a Class A General Law Code City in Texas
Reply Quote
Professional job-shover.
Reply Quote
Lat year of medical studies - will be working as a doctor from april ;)
Reply Quote
Thats my JOB play D3 flip items and get richt !@#$%
j/k, computer enginer
Reply Quote
Avionics tech for a major airline.
Reply Quote
Mother of 7, House wife, Grandmother of 12 Great and wonderful Grand Children. That's all folk's
Reply Quote
View profile
02/01/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Sinafae
Autobody Shop Manager in Winnipeg Manitoba. I think I read a post from some Nebraska guy complaining about the 2 degree weather he was having... I woke up to -40 degrees with a windchill this morning. So I called in sick to work to play D3 all day : )

I am from The Peg. Don't really miss the -40s, but I do dearly miss the snow D: I could deal with the cold again just to have the snow. We got 'snow' here last night. It is probably all we'll get this year and it was like the grass had dandruff =.= Most of it already melted. I want my kids to experience real Winter at some point, I feel like they are being deprived.

i was born in Dauphin, Manitoba. live in west australia now. beautiful 38 degrees today. maybe a little too hot for work out in the garden...
Reply Quote
I'm a second year pharmacy student and am working as a hospital pharmacy intern to pay for rent and beer.
Reply Quote
PM-USACE
Reply Quote
CPA and enrolled before the IRS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]