Diablo® III

Annoying mouse cursor glitch

So, basically I have been having this since Diablo patched for the first time I think, and its been nearly a year and it hasn't been fixed.

Basically my mouse cursor, when goes over the HP/skills/resource bar (any place of it or very near it) it glitches and its very difficult to move it because it just goes into parkinson mode and looks like Im using my elbow to move it.

To explain better, when I hover the cursor over the bottom of the screen it bounces very fast in its own center and its very difficult to know where the hell Im clicking, plus it moves slower, and its a pain.

Anyone else had/has it ?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem if running in full screen mode . its not happening in full screen windowed or windowed mode. my case is a little diferent though. it glitches and reduces fps rate if the cursor goes on any person you want to chat with, teleport,chests or stuff you can destroy except monsters.
I have updated all the drivers and my notebook is i7 3630qm with 8gb ram and gforce 660m graphics card
didnt have this problem with my older notebook !
it's driving me mad ! can anyone please help ???????
Reply Quote
have you solved this issue ???
Reply Quote
I've solved it ! just changed the "size of all items" from 150% to 100% in control panel > display setings.
simple as that... I've wasted so much time the other day by trying to find the reason. damn it !
Reply Quote
Worked for me as well, thanks!

Another thread said "small or medium" item size was acceptable, but I needed to change to small.

Cursor action bar belt slow sticky. (If anyone else is searching for this)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]