Diablo® III

0 gold bids?

Why is it that some items are on bid, and then randomly during the bid, it'll go to 0 gold and nobody can bid on it anymore?
Reply Quote
First thing that comes to mind..... !@#$%ians have hacked the AH
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 04:40 PMPosted by ANigerian
Why is it that some items are on bid, and then randomly during the bid, it'll go to 0 gold and nobody can bid on it anymore?

it's an exploit, you should check asian forums
Reply Quote
idk i've been seeing that to it is really annoying :(
Reply Quote
72 Human Paladin
After so long and checking things out nothing has changed. I'm glad shelved this game and saved myself the headaches the games just makes.

Nothing but hacks, dupes, and people just scamming. Just move on and shelve this game like i did.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 04:44 PMPosted by KiwiCant
First thing that comes to mind..... !@#$%ians have hacked the AH

canadians?
Reply Quote
2 Questions for the blues

So my first question is this.
Why Do you have a real money auction house and a gold auction house if you have no support via the telephone for the services your rendoring? You created a service and tell us we have to wait rather then call? Seems to me you have no problem taking in profit, and no concern with making the people who are making you money have any warm and fuzzies about it which leads to question number two.
#2: I called today because i could not find a number via a regular "contact us" section.My estimated wait time was nine minutes....34 minutes later i had a representative on the phone to talk with and i was given attitude and disrespect when inquireing about my Bid i placed last night for a max bid of 240m, i won the bid says your chat support and he gave me the auction id number. However i was basically scolded for calling support FOR SUPPORT on moneys that have basically dissapear.( not from chat but from the representative when i called in.( he basically said i had no buisness to call, raised his voice { not yelling but raised} and all the while i said yes sir no sir and was respectful.You have numerous complains filed about this yet you have told individuals Too bad so sad more or less as players are stating in the bug report section..I wont go on i would like simple answers from blizzard representatives that are not beat around the bush or false hopes to these two questions..

i will repost this where i can until a blue responds
Reply Quote
the broker barely works right now, it took me about 20 minutes this morning to relist 10 items, cause everything is so damn slow or plain old doesnt work.
the zero bid thing might be from the lag alone.

sometimes items can get listed, without actually getting authorized, cause of the lag.
it would make sense that if you search for something that hasnt yet been authorized, it would show up as zero.

the brokers so messed up right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]