Diablo® III

Looking for suggestions WW barb 500m budget..

Looking for opinions and suggestions on what to upgrade. Focusing on Paragon farming in higher MP's and eventually wanting MP10 Ubers for Hellfire ring farm.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shibbied-1552/hero/14169916
Reply Quote
EHP EHP EHP.

Even by switching your gem in your helm out for an equal level amethyst you only end up with around 28k life.

The EF mace combo you have is no bueno. You don't have the right IAS stacked in other places to permawrath currently.

Personally I would get a better IK chest piece to start with. Those can roll with a s-ton of vit. Once you sure up your EHP, then move to dps.

In your case I would get a better EF with .24aps or higher (depending on weapon combo and how much IAS you stack elsewhere). This will allow you hit the 2.5 perma wrath break point. You need at least 16% more IAS to get there though which will be tricky.
Edited by Prisus#1338 on 2/1/2013 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
dont forget about SOJ ef on main hand its retarded wo soj XD
Reply Quote
thanks for some of the suggestions. I will be looking into them and seeing what I can do. More are appreciated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]