Diablo® III

Re-geared and ready...

Well I took your advice from my last post and updated my gear. My question now is how much DPS do I need to run MP4 comfortably?

I really just want you guys to take another look and give me some more expert opinions on where to go next. My DPS is sitting at 105k with pierce the veil, and I am farming MP1 with no problems... just not sure what to focus on next. DPS or more survivability for the higher MPs?

EDIT: Notice armory hasn't updated with my new Zuni chest/helmet yet so hopefully it will catch up shortly.
Edited by Jingoism#1350 on 2/1/2013 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Grab some Zuni boots, and you need about another 1k Armour.
Reply Quote
Just log in and out to update the armory :)
Reply Quote
Ok logged out and back in, and it is now updated properly.

I plan on picking up some Zuni boots, but going to have to save up since replacements for the ones I currently have are going to be EXPENSIVE!

Also going to buy a new Zuni helm when I have the funds, and increase the armor and resistances.

I just played through Act III on MP2 , and I really feel much beefier than I did before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]