Diablo® III

LF Top tier Wd's

Hey guys, new to the WD as of yesterday and so far I'm having alot of fun. With the new patch right around the corner I'm looking for some top tier players to add to my friends list for some high mp farming.

Also have a few noob WD question. Been currently looking into a Zero dog build but before I spend aton of gold on it. Do you guys think it's the best high MP group farming build? Also your views on using an EF, I've only done a few runs so far but find the fear to be annoying sometimes. With this current build anyways(Plaque of toads/Acid cload).

Thanks for your time hope to hear back from a few of ya ;)

Oh my main is a SNS CM Wiz- 220k dps,5300Armor,780 AR, posting info because most of my gear is on my WD atm =P
Reply Quote
posting info because u wanna tell us how big ur wiener is
Reply Quote
Oh I remember you did you end up getting your CM working properly.....

And I thought people would like to know what class and spec they would be running with. Anyways still looking for some high mp Wd's- Only one on my friends list just recently quit ; /
Reply Quote
View profile
are u using ur wiz or wd cause your wd is geared pretty useless for mp farming as you have probably noticed.
Reply Quote
I'd be using my Wiz for mp farming- Still looking into the proper way to gear on my WD and running very low mps atm.

Def noticed my set up sucks for pretty much anything over mp2, just kinda threw this set together from my arcon/cm set- didnt want to purchase anything untill I looked into it abit.
Edited by Guyute#1983 on 2/2/2013 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]