Diablo® III

Can't retrieve my item from auction house.

First i got an error code 31006.
then I can't cancel it.
After the item expired, I can't retrieve it back!
whats going on?
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. The battle.net auction house has ate 2 of my items this week, including a few bids where the gold was never returned
Edited by Nishru#1571 on 2/2/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

However, if you haven't received your item/gold/money after 72 hours, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ), as directed by the sticky: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
OMG my item permanently disappeared now. I am so sad.
I sent a ticket and let's see what happens..
Reply Quote
Item Retrieved.

"At this time, the Diablo 3 auction house can experience periods of increased traffic which may cause various delays. Even if you've successfully sold or won an item, it may take a day to 5 days (depending on auction traffic) before the item or gold appears."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]