Diablo® III

Got Chant wand and CC Mempo, what next?

Looks like I need a trifecta zuni pox and a lacuni with AR and aromor. Need more suggestions.
Reply Quote
That's an interesting setup.

Next? That entirely depends on what you're trying to do. Farm for loot? XP? fun? What MP level? What build (assuming CM)? Ubers? PvP? What's your budget?
Reply Quote
For fun mainly. I wanna increase my dps to be over 200K while keeping my current EHP. That's my current goal. I don't mind atk speed going lower. Budget is abut 800mil.
Edited by zhouxin#1274 on 2/2/2013 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Need a budget first before suggestions as Kiza asked.
Reply Quote
Sry. Just put in my budget in the previous post. 800mil.
Reply Quote
A 8ias Int Unity would be a nice upgrade to you. 1 like mine in my profile. It will add more sheet dps than either of your rings, 260+LOH(Important) and also the 3/4% Elite damage increase(Not shown on your sheet dps)

Looking at 200-300m there for a good one.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 2/2/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks Aph. I didn't think of Unity rings. That makes perfect sense.
Reply Quote
Also a 6ias/4.5 Zuni ring for your other ring slot will give you the 3 set bonus of 55AR. increasing your total AR by over 100.

Price 350-500m

The Zuni/Unity listed above will keep you above the 2.73AS breakpoint and gain Dps, 250+LOH, 110AR.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 2/2/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Aph, you mean a pox that came with AR plus the 55 set bonus?
Reply Quote
All pox's come naturally with AR. Then you get the 3set bonus 55AR on top.
Reply Quote
Good sources for dps include int, cd, and avg dmg. Since your a CM wiz with relatively high cc, cd is an easy way to boost dps. A rare trifecta glove with AR would help you both get dps and AR (you need a bit more mitigation).

Aph beat me to it, but if you can get a zuni pox (trifecta or at least one gives a lot of dps), that would be even better since you get the extra bonus. If that is too expensive, consider a trifecta (or quadfecta) amulet with LoH and AR.
Reply Quote
Got it!...That's some really good gearing advice. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
Well before you do all that big ring switching those Lacuni's are terrible... then again I think I got a steal on mine and you can't get any AR/armor Lacuni's no matter what the values for cheap heh so yah just what Aph said rings unless u can find a deal on Lacuni's too.

I got mine for 40M and weeks and months after saw something as cheap again with AR/armor..even pathetically small amounts of AR like 26.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 2/2/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I wouldnt even bother get lacunis like mine for a little dps cos rds getting nerfed plus int is like AR anyway. u cant get int and ar and armor.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]