Reply Quote
Not itemization
Reply Quote
Diablo 3
Reply Quote
they need to change the linear maps into fully random maps like in D2

it would help replayability 100%
Reply Quote
The focus on profit has to be shifted over to ingame experience. That thing alone is accounts in no little part for the horribly frustrating loot system we're stuck with.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 06:40 PMPosted by DrDeathXII
Itemization

this

*yawn*
Reply Quote
Itemization.
Reply Quote
Endgame content.

Game was hyped to be incredibly challenging, released easy, then made even easier pretty much every patch...
Reply Quote
Blizzard
Reply Quote
the dev team
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 06:40 PMPosted by DrDeathXII
Itemization

Not sure it can be fixed correctly at this point, but gear itemization is the most glaring issue I see with Diablo III.

Gear is either amazing, or horrible. (Usually to a ratio of something like 1:100,000)

I have yet to get a piece of gear that made me step back and go "Wow! This is a nice piece of gear!"

Anyway, I could write a whole book on why itemization in this game is poorly done IMHO so I'll just leave it at that.
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Drothvader
Itemization

Not sure it can be fixed correctly at this point, but gear itemization is the most glaring issue I see with Diablo III.

Gear is either amazing, or horrible. (Usually to a ratio of something like 1:100,000)

I have yet to get a piece of gear that made me step back and go "Wow! This is a nice piece of gear!"

Anyway, I could write a whole book on why itemization in this game is poorly done IMHO so I'll just leave it at that.

I agree with Droth...the itemization in this game is the main thing that is holding it back from being considered in the historical top tier of ARPGs. Some of the other known issues, such as build customization, storyline, and lack of random lvls/dungeons are big as well. However, I feel as though these secondary issues would not be as glaring and troublesome if the overall itemization in the game was on par with previous diablo titles and similar games.

As an aside, Droth, I know that you get some flack from some parts of the D3 community (mostly just to troll and stir up trouble), but many of the regular forum posters, including myself, really enjoy your insight and critiques of the game. Keep up the good work and please do not let these negative comments deter you from providing your 2 cents.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]