Diablo® III

Witch doctors...

>Witch doctors are spiritual warriors who summon dead souls and crawling creatures to do their bidding.
ok

> By surrounding themselves with conjured zombies and vermin, witch doctors are free to assault their enemies with exploding skulls, acrid poison clouds, and wasting curses.

exploding skulls? where...you mean A SKILL TO EXPLODE DOGS? THAT IT?
wasting curses? where

> The ability to infect, slow and terrify their enemies gives witch doctors unprecedented control over a battlefield.

Really? with super long cd? One legend can do more than WD's skills.

>They can manipulate opposing attacks and movements with debuffs and crowd control spells, rendering enemies easy prey for hungry pets.

Oh pets? you mean meat bugs?

>Witch doctors can also lay down fields of fire and venom that slowly leech life from advancing foes.

OH wait wait wait....LEECH LIFE? FIELD OF FIRE? WHERE? Am I missing expansion or something?

Venom...ok...What is special about poison?Every champ have DOT skill. Ice damage slows enemy! ICE IS BETTER!

>Although some witch doctors avoid melee combat in favor of augmenting their pets and crippling their enemies from afar, they are also more than capable of slaying weakened foes with their own hands.

HAH? AVOID MELEE COMBAT? We DO NOT HAVE choice to MELEE! I wana melee with WD! That would be COOL.
Weakened foes? Ah...so WD need to spend 2 of passive slots to make enemy weak, and fight? OH WAIT OTHER PASSIVES ARE BETTER!

Blizzard, do what you say... YOUR CHARACTER CONCEPT is great! DO NOT MESS WITH IT.
Edited by GotTheAllow#1694 on 2/3/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
i noticed this with some of the skill names as well, they didnt really suit what they did
Reply Quote
Pretty sure firebombs are the exploding skulls.
Reply Quote
I wish that description was true. But as in real life if it sounds too good to be true it usualy isn`t.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]