Diablo® III

Help with Error Code 31006

I have an echoing fury in my Auction House that has expired and don't understand why its not in my completed items. So I try to cancel the item and it keeps saying

"Attempt to cancel Echoing Fury failed with error code 31006"

Can someone please help me ?

This has been a problem for two days and I'm afraid my echoing fury is stuck in the auction house forever. =[
Reply Quote
I've had the same problem with a ring in the Gold AH. Sat in expired for about two days, now it's completely gone. I really hope they fix this problem. It's very annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

However, if you haven't received your item/gold/money after 72 hours, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ), as directed by the sticky: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
I put up a support ticket but the customer support personnel Abetillong informed me that I should give it 5 to 10 days to process before I report to the bugs forum as the customer support service does not handle AH transaction matters. This really sucks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Here's some information on the current situation: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811341468?page=2#38

To summarize, because of the current AH problems, the maximum allowed time for a transaction to complete is 5 days, instead of the usual 72 hours. The ticket system is the appropriate method to get support on this issue, and there is a special team for handling AH issues that tickets must be escalated to.

If you can get your ticket escalated, your issue will be resolved. It's just a matter of trying until you get someone who knows how to do that. Just keep asking them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
I had my item locked as well, now its completely gone. Not in completed, auctions, nor in my inventory.
Reply Quote
Just woke up and I'm so happy to announce that my item that I won was returned and remaining money too. Error 31006 is resolved as my expired item is also returned. I hope none of this repeats but at least I feel so relieved now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]