Diablo® III

Advice for a WD multiboxer for ubers?

I currently multibox 4x WDs and am really enjoying it. However, I would like to get some hellfire rings on the characters to help them level up faster.

So with that, I have a few questions for anyone willing to oblige.

1. What do you guys usually do about the reflect damage from Siegebreaker?
I know that Kulle can be hexed so I will have that in the skillbars. I know SB can be stunned, so I will have Gargantuan - Bruiser in the skillset. Everything else is pretty much open.

2. How much dps would you say is needed for each WD to handle mp 4?
Keep in mind these are all in perfect sync and may in many cases do better than an actual group of 4 players.

3. Are there any particular pieces of gear that I cannot go without?
I would prefer not to have to build a whole extra gearset for them just to run ubers a handful of times.

4. Do you have any other advice that may help me out?

Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
Carry them with another character, like a CM Wizard. Just let the other 3 die and finish the ubers with the Wizard. Its a LOT easier and less time consuming. If u still wanna do it with WDs, then have LS weapon and good AR + Physical Res.

DPS is hard to tell cause it depends on your build. Sheet dps means nothing.
Reply Quote
I have no clue how you'd multibox this but, 4 WDs would be insane! Have 1 or 2 WDs use the 0dog build and the other two use Zombie Bears. Everyone would have BBV-Slam Dance. Stagger the BBV so you would have it up almost the entire battle, If everyone uses Tribal Rites you would have this buff almost the entire battle.

The 0dog WDs feed the group health globes to keep up grusome feast. Each globe increases int by 10% and replenishes 10% of your total mana. The damage would be insane!!!! lol

0dog spec for ubers10: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#QUYVjd!dhY!baZYYY

bear spec for ubers10: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fUgQjd!bhY!caZbYY
Reply Quote
Thanks for the responses guys.

02/04/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Devile
Carry them with another character, like a CM Wizard. Just let the other 3 die and finish the ubers with the Wizard.

Would that not take so long that the enrage timer would just tick over? Also, what is the average cost of a CM Wizard? I'm pretty piss poor at the moment.

02/04/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Jonney
Have 1 or 2 WDs use the 0dog build and the other two use Zombie Bears. Everyone would have BBV-Slam Dance. Stagger the BBV so you would have it up almost the entire battle

Hey thanks! I did think of the 0dog build, but noticed how expensive the gear is. I love the idea about staggering the Voodoos though!

I do have a barb that may be able to bash them into submission, but I really want to accomplish this with just the WDs if at all possible.
Reply Quote
It depends of what MP u are going to do, but if u are poor, then forget it :) Try your Barb then. See what MP u can do without hitting the enrage timer.

I play all classes, WD is one of the most fun to play but clearly not the best for Ubers. I suggest u use Round Robin for BBV, so u have only 1 at a time and there's no cooldown at all for the party. That way u always have BBV up. This can be done with other skills like Mass Confusion, tho this one has a cooldown of 60 secs and doesnt last long.

0dog is kinda expensive, not to mention u might run into sync problems when u multibox 4 WDs with diff builds. Doable IMO, but not sure if worth it.
Edited by Devile#1430 on 2/5/2013 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
for multibox and on a cheap budget I would just use rain of toads with ptv; something like this
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WUTQji!WhY!bacbYZ

1) put all 4 bruisers on siege
2) 80k dps is plenty for mp4, and IAS will not hurt you since you are using toads so this should be easy to achieve
3) LOH is a must. 700 is plenty if you have decent AR and armor
4) get 2 azurewraths if you're having control issues. zk will be a perma pig so I doubt you will need this but it's useful for others. on that same note it only takes 2 hexes to keep zk locked. so you can get dogs too if you want defense or manitou for passive offense and put those on the same key as hex

the IAS from bbv stacks. no need to stagger unless your mana regen can't keep up. just test that in town first if you're not a math guy.
Edited by JookSingJai#1628 on 2/4/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]