Diablo® III

Top DPS wizard in Australia... In ROS

Who's got the highest dps here in Australia now that ROS is out?
Edited by YORI#1558 on 4/19/2014 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Probably you thats some serious DPS

But seeing you only have All res on your Vile ward, no L/S or LOH and your using glass cannon you must get 1 shot ALOT.

Better to find a balance between huge DPS and huge survivability so you can do the high MPs
Reply Quote
I do mp5 comfortably in perma archon, and switch 3 pieces of gear and do CM wiz on mp8. I have no intention of going higher in mp's. Would still like to know who has the highest DPS in OZ. doubt its me though.
Reply Quote
i'm really close but i can comfortably farm mp7 perma archon and i like to do CM switches as well :)

surprise mp5 comfortably with 17k HP, other than that you've got some nice archon gear :)
Reply Quote
What's the point when you have 17.8k HP? That's ridiculously bad...

Why go for 33 res and + armour on your chest instead of double vit... May i repeat that you have 17k hp...

-_-
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/4/2013 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Finding it hard to belive you do MP5 comfortably with that defense, and your Andariels takes 21% extra fire dmg, Any elite touches you and your dead

Also don't think Iv'e ever seen any wiz on the ANZ forum with over 400K so still could be you
Edited by RIZE#1498 on 2/4/2013 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
i'm from syd :) wiz with over 400k dps, i just dont often post on the forum. but i change to CM wiz to do key/ubers
Reply Quote
Nice DPS, impressive actually but I've never seen anyone with as low hp + AR combination as you Yori. If you wanted a glass cannon build, then you certainly went the full monty. I'd bet you die instantly if any elite hit you once if you were not in archon/diamond skin whatever mode from MP2 and above.

In summary. Nice DPS but thats about it.
Reply Quote
Nice DPS, impressive actually but I've never seen anyone with as low hp + AR combination as you Yori. If you wanted a glass cannon build, then you certainly went the full monty. I'd bet you die instantly if any elite hit you once if you were not in archon/diamond skin whatever mode from MP2 and above.

In summary. Nice DPS but thats about it.

my armor is high enough, i usualy use force armor and blood magic on on mp5 i can take enough hits from elites and in archon my armor is high enough take good hits from elites too. vit and ar is over rated, and yes i went glass cannon, cheap and effective :) makes the game more interesting too. no point in mind numbingly blasting your way through acts without worrying what your fighting
Edited by YORI#1558 on 2/5/2013 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Why go for 33 res and + armour on your chest instead of double vit... May i repeat that you have 17k hp...

-_-

if you say so
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 01:37 AMPosted by YORI
vit and ar is over rated,

lol each to their own
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:15 PMPosted by evo
surprise mp5 comfortably with 17k HP

I think the definition of "comfortable" varies greatly between people. He probably doesn't die that much to white mobs, but if his beam accidentally touches a reflect damage, it would certainly be very messy. But I think he's comfortable enough just avoiding them. :p

Though I think if we're talking "effective" DPS, it's probably this guy
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aphraell-1269/hero/986244
Edited by Delfius#1437 on 2/5/2013 5:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
vit and ar is overrated?
come play HC my friend...
Reply Quote
Thats some mental DPS everyone has got. Really wanna get mine higher
Reply Quote
Though I think if we're talking "effective" DPS, it's probably this guy
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aphraell-1269/hero/986244

Yeh Aphs gear is off the chain, him and Yori should duel for supremacy LMAO
Reply Quote

-_-

if you say so

You survive mp5. I survive mp10 in all three of my builds, s/b, DW and 2h.

So yes, I guess I say so.
Reply Quote
Poor Yori came here asked a question and is gets his build put down.

Yori is not touting his horn about his huge dps he just wants to know who has the highest DPS for a wiz.

and it will be this guy, 350k Unbuffed which is how it should be measured.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/cgcreator-6593/DaWiz/20189167
Edited by TigerBlood#6383 on 2/5/2013 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the shout-out tiger :)

I usually do key/uber runs so I rarely log out with my archon gear but with it fully buffed I'm up at around 540k dps.

Anyways, I'm in NZ so I'm not sure if I qualify for the original question.
Edited by cgcreator#6593 on 2/6/2013 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
that's a really nice wiz!!! just one question, do you have any issue with have ~400LOH doing ubers, i did notice you have over 60k HP. i'm struggling with 800LOH
Reply Quote
I rely mostly on blood magic and the fact that I have over 850AR and as you mentioned over 60K HP. When I get in trouble I fall back on a 1150DPS 2.9LS Chandoto's Will but I haven't had to do that in a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]