OMG OP 17k health seriously just going for dps talk about 1 hit wonders
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:05 AMPosted by OSBY

i can take 3 hits :D
Reply Quote
Judge my wizard bros,

Lay it on me seriously I can handle it.

Offer up some advice if you are going to abuse me though.
Reply Quote
Code, you have some nice gear but I think so far CG and Aph have not much to fear :). Click on their profiles and check them out. Also check out www.diabloprogress if you like. Some crazy guys over there with +500K dps unbuffed.

I can max out at about 427K but usually play at about 340K at higher mps without glass cannon and with a life steal Echoing Fury and LoH/Life Regen ring. Any suggestions also appreciated.

Good to have a discussion about wizards Yori :)
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:05 AMPosted by OSBY

I now have less hp and more dps :D I'll never change
Reply Quote
Now this is why I love the Aust/NZ Forums. This topic would have put the cat amongst the pigeons in the general forums, but here we can discuss it with civility :)
Reply Quote
lol thiiiis guy

Looks like you got some resists now to, nice
Edited by RIZE#1498 on 8/17/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think people really know wizards that well... at 500k DPS archon, you can survive easily on Blood Magic alone so long as everything really does melt instantly... and at MP5, they're melting stupidly fast.

Nice DPS, YORI. Didn't realise you were in Australia (I read and post in the Wizard forums) along with Ryoka.
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 05:25 PMPosted by YORI
I now have less hp and more dps :D I'll never change

YOLO
Reply Quote
I'm 408k with a Hellfire and a vit gem in socket, I guess I'm pretty high up there. I also use Blood Magic with a LS Weapon because I like it.
Edited by Acifye#6541 on 8/20/2013 5:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi, im from Gold Coast, i have 384k unbuffed, playable cm (just) works perfectly at 354k dps. I archon a little at about 500k with buffs. AR may be a little overatted but Extra Hit points are not. Peace bros!
Reply Quote
lols what a pretentious noob..
andariel's visage says it all
Reply Quote
I think im doing ok seeing as how everything worthwhile seems to cost 2B gold now but im surviving ok.

I'm still learning how everything fits together with stats and stuff but i seem to have levelled two chars to 60 so far and like sticking to MP2 or 3 atm. Higher MP's take too long at the mo.

Sydney
Reply Quote
hmmm... starting to get a touch bored with WD might move back to wiz and try Archon... mainly because it would be nice to not have to worry about power recharge for a change
Reply Quote
i dont post on forums often but im finding the au/nz a lot more friendly and helpful.... sorry to get off topic :(
Reply Quote
lols what a pretentious noob..
andariel's visage says it all

Nah, Andy's are underrated - it's like a mini-Mempo and YORI's one has low fire dmg taken, which is probably even less of a concern in archon. I'm sure YORI paid one tenth for that Andy's compared to an equivalent Mempo. Anyway, doesn't look like n00b gearing to me, but maybe YORI likes to flirt with death :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]