Diablo® III

Top DPS wizard in Australia... In ROS

17k hp lol....and i thought my ehp was bad.
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 06:05 PMPosted by edzmond

16.8k edz.

I don't even know how it is possible to have that little HP, just drop 98 int on your pants for 200 VIT. Your profile hurts my brain O.o.
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 06:05 PMPosted by edzmond

shut up ed and start working on the tassy farm
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Cayzer
I don't even know how it is possible to have that little HP

Archon, Energy Armor, Diamond Skin, Unstable Anomaly for a 2nd life and MP5-7 farming for 1 second elite kills?

08/20/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Poptartz

Pop as part of your re-education as a "New Australian", we need to teach you about Tasmania - especially the map of Tasmania. Even though edz is going to Tasmania, he will never have a map of Tasmania...remind me to explain this to you next time, believe me it makes sense...
Reply Quote
Pop as part of your re-education as a "New Australian", we need to teach you about Tasmania - especially the map of Tasmania. Even though edz is going to Tasmania, he will never have a map of Tasmania...remind me to explain this to you next time, believe me it makes sense..

LMAO
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 06:37 PMPosted by abend
Pop as part of your re-education as a "New Australian", we need to teach you about Tasmania - especially the map of Tasmania. Even though edz is going to Tasmania, he will never have a map of Tasmania...remind me to explain this to you next time, believe me it makes sense...

my brain just exploded.
Reply Quote
I don't even know how it is possible to have that little HP

Archon, Energy Armor, Diamond Skin, Unstable Anomaly for a 2nd life and MP5-7 farming for 1 second elite kills?

I actually meant i don't know how it is possible to HAVE 16.8k dps, not how it is possible to survive. I think I would actually have to go out of my way to buy pieces without vit. O.o

As the resident Tasmanian here, I approve of this post.

Hahahaha.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 8/20/2013 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Pop as part of your re-education as a "New Australian", we need to teach you about Tasmania - especially the map of Tasmania. Even though edz is going to Tasmania, he will never have a map of Tasmania...remind me to explain this to you next time, believe me it makes sense...[/quote]

LMAO
Reply Quote
Thought this was HC, reading thinking !@#$ yeah nice, realized it was SC, I feel ripped of my 38 seconds reading!
Reply Quote
i dont see why everyone feels the need to critise my archon build so much, i do a low vit archon build because it works and its 1/4 of the cost.

i do mp10 quite easily with this setup
Reply Quote
because your not following the masses like a good sheep YORI its all about EHP and Breakpoints and bla bla bla

i really have no idea, but as police chief wiggum would say "if it feels good do it"

Hi Bye :-)
Reply Quote
Your DPS is good where it is, as said, you need a major boost on Health and Res, and you should be set
Reply Quote
I'm a bit low on health and res myself so I've gotta take me own advice hehehe.
Reply Quote
Awesome name Mr Awesome... your kill score is off the charts... nice DPS too
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 09:25 AMPosted by MrAwesome
Your DPS is good where it is, as said, you need a major boost on Health and Res, and you should be set

my health and res is fine where it is.
Reply Quote
DPS is good, but the toon has to be playable, i just think its logical that it has to work, too many high dps toons are simply not playable......And are we talking buffed or unbuffed ?
Reply Quote
My mates demon hunter has 550K Damage.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Goliathus-6405/hero/13633500
Reply Quote
09/07/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Kibbs

Can we see it with Sharpshooter not used? ;-)
Reply Quote
09/07/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Mugsy

Can we see it with Sharpshooter not used? ;-)

LAWL
Reply Quote
It's funny seeing some of you guys go crazy over YORI's hp... but the truth is you havn't played that build, and i'm betting alot of you havn't seen YORI play it either.

Trust me - he can roll mp10 well enough, probably better then most of you - i know there are times he out lasts me and even some other gg wizards. His build works, and works extremely well, you just need to be switched on to play it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]