Diablo® III

Top DPS wizard in Australia... In ROS

i run 380k dps on arcon with over 50k life when not running xp gear can play mp10 nicely dont see the point of having 500k dps and not being able to use it on higher mp when 100k if easily enough dps for mp5 runs
Reply Quote
i farm mp 10 with my barb capping at bout 500-540 k dps with all buffs up and great survivor rate
wanted to be part of the discussion
Edited by MILKFARMS#1465 on 9/9/2013 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Amos
Trust me - he can roll mp10 well enough, probably better then most of you

LOL that's a big call :P Anyways, most guys here are just poking fun man. There's no harm meant by it. I don't doubt YORI can take MP10.
Reply Quote
lololol

18k hp

bro

thats horrid, dont care what "build" you are thinking you play

anyone can just go buy intel,crit,CD and attack speed gear without defensive stats....very cheaply
Edited by Ison88#1233 on 9/9/2013 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hmmm interesting...
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 05:57 AMPosted by Ison88
anyone can just go buy intel,crit,CD and attack speed gear without defensive stats....very cheaply

but not every can play with that. Also you are missing his incredible sustain for the hp he has, it's one of the things that allows the set to work.

09/09/2013 05:02 AMPosted by abend
LOL that's a big call :P Anyways, most guys here are just poking fun man. There's no harm meant by it. I don't doubt YORI can take MP10.

Yeah i figure as much, i'm just putting it out there because i know it's hard to believe - it's all nonchalant really. Somehow the thread turned on YORI despite it having nothing to do with him technically. Just wanna give the set and the player some cred for those that just can't believe it lol.
Reply Quote
You know YORI could do even more damage if upgraded all gems to Marquise.
I'm an Australian Wizard player and I'm STILL waaaayy behind everyone else due to fact I play other games and still haven't played every class.

But I have to ask how you get the set items Tal Rasha?...drop or AH? Inferno Act 3 or 4? or just save up Millions to trillions just buy on AH.

Since that set will be awesome for my Wiz and I'm still struggling to find loot that will get me over 30K DPS.
But then again I'm still only currently farming Act 2 Inferno.
I was already struggling to beat Belial in Inferno as I only had MF gear on...but when I switch to all Critical Damage and Critical Chance stuff I managed to get a boost so I could beat Belial.

My MF gear can get me to 375% with 5 stack of NV but it seriously restricts major DPS.
I can see why there's topics on 'how to get over 300K DPS are around because most people will struggle if they only stick to drops and so far set items or legendary items are like end game items.

So far I have 10 legendaries from grinding Act 1 & 2 Inferno over and over again but I STILL haven't found any set items...so I can see where all the complaint comes in.
If you look at my profile you will only see my MF gear which really isn't my high damage gear.
Also I spend most of my time only playing Wizard which is kinda makes me look like a total joke and that I haven't got all characters at level 60...but then each to his or her own.
I guess I just took liking to Wizard because I liked playing Sorceress a lot in D2.
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 9/11/2013 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MaskedReaper, get a main toon to concentrate on. I started out DH on day 1 and tried all classes until I settled on a Barb since drops favoured that class (i.e. Skorn) in my playtime. Barb was the last class I rolled.

Using my Barb I geared the rest of my toons from mainly drops, crafting and occasional GAH with no gear exceeding 1.5 mil.

Had to buy my IK torso armour because until todate I have yet to see one drop for me.

I have a Wiz but she needs alot of work to be acceptable level as a CM Wiz.
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 08:16 AMPosted by MaskedReaper
I'm an Australian Wizard player and I'm STILL waaaayy behind everyone else due to fact I play other games and still haven't played every class.

Add you name on this post http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477
add people off the list at your play level and join in the fun

not everyone... but most oz/nz players are happy to help out other players when it comes to advice and gearing... msg me in game - I think I might even have some gear for you
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice
But as of now I'm trying to save up as much gold as possible as I have been checking out the AH for stuff.
So far my budget is 4 mil and I haven't even bought Hell fire ring plans of the little blonde girl in Act 2 yet as that just puts a dent in your budget for a 2 mil ring plan.
Also I'm still trying to get all gem plans dropped too...So I still need a Flawless Star plans for Emerald and Ruby but the rest I already picked up as drops in Act 2.
But considering I'm Act 2 and getting plans up to perfect star for most gems is kinda lucky for me since they're like ilvl 65 plans, and getting ilvl 65 plans in Act 2 is kinda rare.
I know Act 2 mostly has item levels 60-62 with the occasional level 63 drops so I do plan to move on to Act 3 and farm better gear.

I did try MP1 once in Act 2 and it was quite painful to see myself die like 2 or 3 times just on one elite pack hehe...it's like shooting a pellet gun at a tank hehe...But then I forgot to switch to my most powerful gear as I only had MF gear on as I was trying to get ultra rare drops.
So thanks for the advice but I'm going to still stick it out a bit more and earn some more money and paragon levels.
I'm almost at paragon level 17 which gives me 378%...just so close to 400% I need.

Also to note once you get one character to level 60 it makes levelling new characters easier because you already unlocked most high level blacksmith and jeweller stuff for new characters to craft and equip.
I already have legendary ilvl 60 items for my DH and Monk and yet they aren't even level 60 yet.
I'm also finding a lot of reduce level requirement gear so I could equipped a level 45 character with level 60 items and legendary gear...Hehe my low level characters would be so over powered in early difficulties. :D
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 9/11/2013 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
cool necro :p
had to lol @ "doing mp10 easy" with 100k ehp.
Reply Quote
!@#$balls son
Reply Quote
I run 156K DPS with 49K life. MP5 easily with perma Archon.

I have !@#$ty gems though and not really looking to spend any gold or cash on upgrades before Reaper of Souls
Reply Quote
so wat is the highest dps???
was playin with a 500k dps cm wiz yesterday
Reply Quote
Jeez gotta be happy with anything over 200k dps and good ehp for a cm
Reply Quote
my wiz is i think 290k unbuffed and run mp 9 solo or mp 8 grouped quite nicely
Reply Quote
so wat is the highest dps???
was playin with a 500k dps cm wiz yesterday

536k last checked for a cm wiz and a few 800k + archons in the wiz forums.
Reply Quote
This guy has nice dps

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mysticglow-1734/MysticGlow/35500290

He's in our time zone...i think, but not AUS

Anyway he clears the map fairly quickly
Edited by grogan#6557 on 10/19/2013 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i saw a arcon with 600k+ dps last night dunno wer he was from
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/heretic-1558/heretic/36892191

ez farm mp10 and this set is CM not archon like most high dps wiz'....

want to sell the wiz gear and take up WD or MONK i think
Edited by heretic#1558 on 10/21/2013 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]