Diablo® III

Drill

(Locked)

Make it a 1 time quest per char. Quest only aviable in inferno mode, if the char has let`s say paragon lvl 10-20-30.
Make it a long time quest and problem solved.
02/06/2013 01:03 AMPosted by RaitarQuelan
In regards to adding sockets to items, I would like to say that it's still on the table for consideration and certainly something we'd like to add, but it would be a long term design goal if it were to be implemented at all.

Translation: "The marketing team, EHEM! The Dev team, needs to study its effects on the economy, and how it may effect Koticks bottom line, pardon me, effect players gameplay experience. If this is found to be profitable *cough* FAVORABLE then we may implement it around the time of the expansion. This will be totally available to people who choose not to get the expansion, but will simply cost them a "reasonable" fee, of course."

Oh when will they ever learn.

I agree. At this point it is totally obvious the direction the game is and has been taking, and what priorities really are. Answering questions with a sugar coated read between the lines answer is just pouring salt into an open wound to let it fester.

What I'd like to know is there anyone left within this company that can provide definitive answers to questions asked over and over again.

Between the game director leaving, being removed, and weekly questions always being answered like the above post I am beginning to think its just pure chaos behind the lines, with zero direction at all.
02/06/2013 01:09 AMPosted by DISP4TER
To all the people going on about the economy... this isn't a fuxing economics sim. This is Diablo (kinda), a game that is SUPPOSED to be about itemization, item/character customization, looting/farming, and character improvement. Eff the economy and eff the auction house, especially the rmah.

Yet you clearly use the AH. Anybody who buys or sells anything from the AH is affected by the economy, whether they understand it or not.

Having said that, I think they could at least allow adding sockets to BoA crafted items. That will do far less harm to the economy, and will further add value to farming/crafting your own gear. But obviously, it has to be balanced (appropriately expensive).
02/06/2013 12:17 AMPosted by CylentPsycho
In regards to adding sockets to items, I would like to say that it's still on the table for consideration and certainly something we'd like to add, but it would be a long term design goal if it were to be implemented at all.
This would absolute kill the economy. don't even joke about stuff like this -_-

I'm glad it's not seriously being considered.

Adding sockets or modifying affixes of any kind really goes against the loot-hunt purpose of these games.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]