Diablo® III

Auction House, delays and lags

Its started near two weeks ago and still not fixed...

annoying delays while any operations

Cancelling
Stashing from Completed
Place item into the auction
etc.

pls fix this... this is not userside problem, i am sure
Edited by QuadroTony#2481 on 2/5/2013 12:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is true.
Have the same problems with auction house
Reply Quote
i lost my item in AH today . it just disappear after it expire. will it be permenant ? and laggy in AH too
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.
Reply Quote
no changes after last AH maintenance...

problems still not resolved
Edited by QuadroTony#2481 on 2/8/2013 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fix did nothing. Same issues exist. If anything, it is worse.
Reply Quote
I have seen the same issues myself. It seems like these auction house issues must be pretty big. I know in the past when they have had delays and things of that nature they have been fixed pretty fast.

I think they are still investigating this current problem

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7874587405#1

I would guess the best bet would be to reply to that thread or post the requested information here in this one, I think they gather data based on the specific auction listing, when I have had issues they always asked for the auction ID or the item and the general time when I put it up (like 02/07/2013 etc)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]