Diablo® III

Error Submiting Ticket for Game Install Crash

So I can't submit a ticket and I can't install the game with out it rebooting my computer at below two percent completion.

Here is what I would post to blizzard if I could submit a ticket.

I am trying to install the game from the web. I download the installer and when I run it it crashes the computer before is gets to 2 percent downloaded. I am running it as administrator. There is no agent process to be found I have windows 7 64 bit. Playing a game should not be this complicated and the technical support part of the website is confusing as hell. There are to many problems that do not look related to mine to search through. My issue is simple. I install and it crashes. I have already uninstalled everything twice and reinstalled it to watch it reboot my computer over and over again.
Reply Quote
Ok, they fixed submitting tickets. I also deleted the battle.net folder and the blizzard entertainment folders in the program data folder and still got the same result.
Reply Quote
HA! Tech support guy is like "Your network card driver is out of date." Try again! I used it to sumbit the ticket and bought it 2 days ago. It's is up to date.
Reply Quote
I think I am loosing interest in even playing this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]