Diablo® III

AH didn't return g due to server delay

90 Human Paladin
Today I tried to bid on a Natalya's Embrace. It was 1m and a bit so I bid 2m on it. It took a while and I got a prompt saying it didn't go through and asked me to try again later so I bid on it again with 2m and became the winning bidder. A few sec later I was outbid, and 2 mil was returned to me but then I realized my total gold missed another 2 million which means the first time I bid on it the gold has been deducted, even though it was unsuccessful. Now how do I recover the missing 2m. That is quite a lot to me as i am only a casual player.

Can't submit a ticket because there isn't a category that suits this topic to choose in "contact blizzard support".
Edited by sinaxwe#1645 on 1/30/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
My 8 mil was also eaten by AH just now.
Need help!!!
Reply Quote
Good luck getting your gold back. I lost 25M that way and no one would help me after around 10 tickets. I finally gave up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

Read the sticky:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Edited by DashLektrik#1704 on 2/1/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]