Diablo® III

Further clarification on 35%pvp reduction for melee needed

DH WD - can fight in PVE gear very well - its !@#$. Barbs need to by stuff to EHP, loss DPS and now we loss 30% reduction. %^-* you, its not a fair play. Go and skrew uself or buy EHP PVP gear !@#$ing DH.

Lets turn all back.
Edited by Aradel#1370 on 1/31/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
already did some test after patch

im the one of top pvp barbs (i have 170kdps and 3.1m ehp, rank 4th now in NA sever as progress shows) and now even a WD with much cheaper and more inferior gears than mine can kill me with ease and brainless tactics.

now the pvp fact is that under same level gears, ranged classes(especially wd) are freaking tanky due to their skills and also have higher dps, the melee classes (especially barb, monk is different cause of the extremely high dmg output skills and invulnerable) are the ones kite opponents around and have to lower their dps in order to get more vit.

you blizz have said you wouldnt balance the pvp, so does it mean that you will make pvp unbalanced even more?

if 107 will be released like this, then i definitely will quit.
Edited by HakureiReimu#1721 on 1/31/2013 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:10 PMPosted by HakureiReimu
if 107 will be released like this, then i definitely will quit.
Reply Quote
Nah barbs and monks are still lucky with that extra 5%. Thats the use of their "blink strike like skills" or sprint, ancient spear. Monk should not have that extra 5% because they got ridiculous high dodge. Just imagine 1 skill slot with have 829% weapon damage another with 1777%. A wizard still needs 3 to 4 skills like hydra+blizz+explosive blast+primary skill to reach 829%. While monks can easily go near vs wiz and the illusionist most probably useless after using wormhole coz ur dead already
Reply Quote
我认为减伤还是太少了。应该到99.99999%,蛮子武僧近战直接不死。这样多好呀!然后满世界的蛮子武僧。你们这些数据到底都是怎么测试出来的?然后游戏就玩完了。你们就都失业了。哈哈。整个世界也清净了。
Reply Quote
That's not fair。That's not fair。
Reply Quote
近战有30%天生免伤,远程有什么?还的做近战用,为什么远程职业没有30%天生伤害呢,1Wdps你想去风筝谁去呀!不想人身攻击,但是觉得某些人的脑袋是进水了。
Reply Quote
All classes has op skills in their arsenal.

Barbs would always use throw build when fighting range classes.

Barbs will always hit and run with rend. Hide behind walls to heal or ambush or wait for cds.

Monks always use teleport in their attacks.

D2 was a success in PVP because their is no native DR among any class.

I might agree that WD has an edge in everything but instead of whining ill go figure out a strategy to counter them.

Be thankful melee still got an additional 5% DR compare to range classes, for a very high ehp and skillful barb/monk that's already a big edge for them.
Reply Quote
Pwet pinoy ka?
Reply Quote
I've said it once.. and say it again.....

the 2 classes that already have the highest amount of damage reduction get MORE in PvP... while the classes that are squishiest get less????

Seems awefully backwards to me.

through much of PVE we have to deal with range .. and melee monsters.... why is this different in PvP?

what is up with "everyone on the same playing field and all is FFA"????? Once again ... imbalance brought in.
Reply Quote
bad decision on part of the devs, nerf ranged damage then
Reply Quote
This was a bad decision. This change effectively screws over the Barb/Monk the most out of every class. Top geared ranged vs top geared melee was fine before but now ranged classes are incredibly overpowering everyone else.

DH benefit the most from this change as their dodge mitigation makes their eHP incredibly higher than the other ranged classes. A top geared DH was able to consistently beat every other top geared class (assuming he/she knows how to position correctly etc). This just makes them the go-to class for pvp now.

Not to mention WD's who were also very competitive prior to this are now incredibly overpowered.
Reply Quote
So say for example im a dh dueling a barb 1v1.

Obviously the barb will use throw build.

So its like we are both range yet he gets 30% dmg reduction? On top of how op the dmg mitigation and life regen of barbs in pvp? Seriously?
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 1/31/2013 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
TBH me and a few of strong dhs are killing barbs easily on the 1st day of pvp. But its just a matter of rebuilding gear and skills, Now we are having a hard time killing a barb of our level. As much as we would like to whine crit rend is so op, haunt is op, life regen of barbs is op we do not.Because pvp is all about imbalances and just countering it.

At the end of the day, blizz made it clear on 1st release of pvp on ptr that its never meant to be balanced. The real pvp is yet to come. Dueling right now is just for lols. So chill.
Reply Quote
Compare autoaim vs no autoaim and fury cost vs resorce Generator, and call this Range vs Range ? Lol

40% of the Player Base are barbs. !@#$storm will Be Big
Reply Quote
Compare autoaim vs no autoaim and fury cost vs resorce Generator, and call this Range vs Range ? Lol

40% of the Player Base are barbs. !@#$storm will Be Big

If that is your definition of range then Lol

Yeah, typical immature response. We are many so please us. Again Lol
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 1/31/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:56 PMPosted by ThePwet

lol, u are noob. I already worte to u what: DH will dodge, WD covered by dogs, Wiz is just meat. Barb will use rend, rend, rend hit and run.
Reply Quote
All classes has op skills in their arsenal.

Barbs will always hit and run with rend. Hide behind walls to heal or ambush or wait for cds.

Monks always use teleport in their attacks.

D2 was a success in PVP because their is no native DR among any class.

I might agree that WD has an edge in everything but instead of whining ill go figure out a strategy to counter them.

Be thankful melee still got an additional 5% DR compare to range classes, for a very high ehp and skillful barb/monk that's already a big edge for them.

D2 didn't need a native DR because Vit gave different amounts of Life per point for each class. Barbs received 4 HP, Amazons 3 HP, Sorc 2 HP per Vit point etc.

In D3, each Vit point gave 35 HP upon level 60, hence they introduced the 30% DR for Barbs and Monks to balance it out.

When I first started playing D3, I was surprised each Vit point gave same amounts of HP for every class, until I realised they gave Barbs and Monks a 30% damage reduction, then it made sense.

They didn't scale HP based on how much Life a Vit point gave but how much DR reduction each class had.

In D2, Barbs wouldn't have a fair fight if they only received 2 HP per Vit point also, right.
Edited by Orion#6600 on 1/31/2013 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
D2 life:
barbarian 6000-8000
sorceres 1000-1500
ama, paladin, necro, druid 1500-3000
All damage and cc reduced by 80% in PvP
Edited by Asso#2362 on 1/31/2013 11:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

lol, u are noob. I already worte to u what: DH will dodge, WD covered by dogs, Wiz is just meat. Barb will use rend, rend, rend hit and run.

There is no use arguing to a person like this. Last time we argued he just said something like we are barbs and we need to be superior among the rest. So I just said good luck. And next time, learn to type properly. It really shows the type of person you are aside from the words that you use to bash other players here in a simple forum.

Ignoring post, moving on.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 2/1/2013 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]