Diablo® III

Further clarification on 35%pvp reduction for melee needed

It shows nothing, but u spamm about range barb give me a idea what u aer not competend theoretical noob who not see real pvp.

When i said "We are barbs" it mean

D2 life:
barbarian 6000-8000
sorceres 1000-1500
ama, paladin, necro, druid 1500-3000
All damage and cc reduced by 80% in PvP

We are barbs, we are owning. We killing all range crap in game.
Reply Quote
D2 life:
barbarian 6000-8000
sorceres 1000-1500

yeah, 1/6 damage reduction in D2, about 17% of player damage for PvP.
more like - 2-3k sorc/ama, 3k nec, 3.5-4.5 pala/assa, 5-8k barb/druid. add 1-3k for later LOD when people used bshout runeword.

I agree the hp scaling is completely messed up in this game. the 30% melee reduction was such a blunder. It was lazy design to say the least. The melee classes should have higher scaling HP to balance out EHP required rather than having a separate and hidden modifier. It would be much easier to balance things now. Additionally, +life% stat should be changed to have diminishing returns like CC reduction or other mitigation stats do so monks and barbs cannot achieve 200k hp. Monks and barbs would have the same base damage mitigation as ranged, but have a larger HP pool to compensate, and all classes would have more balanced amounts of total HP that their class requires.

anyway, next phase of PTR should double the PvP DR classes get now, and cap defensive stats. So, 70% reduction for monks and barbs, and 60% reduction for ranged. Cap Block% at 50%, and everything else at 75% avoidance/mitigation. (for PvP only) not that most people will reach all those totals anyway. Also, dots should never crit, since when do dots crit in any game? thats completely not the purpose of using a dot skill. And since when are physical attacks undodgable? the only things that should not be dodged are aoe ground effects. the mechanics of many skills really make no sense.
Reply Quote
It shows nothing, but u spamm about range barb give me a idea what u aer not competend theoretical noob who not see real pvp.

When i said "We are barbs" it mean

D2 life:
barbarian 6000-8000
sorceres 1000-1500

We are barbs, we are owning. We killing all range crap in game.

Wanna kill this noob range crap in ptr?
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 2/1/2013 1:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lets do this. Come come)
Reply Quote
When ptr is up will add you in game.

Boy checking your previous posts you seemed to have a personal anger with range classes? lol

Why cant Wiz, DH, WD use secondary left hand weapon?

01/22/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Aradel
Coz this skinny boyz must go to GYM! And after all they become a barbs)

You really like big muscles? lol again your grammar is like of a 10 year old. No offense =)
Reply Quote
just a "blizzard" believes that the ability to deal damage from a distance gives an advantage of less than 5% compared to those who have to run around in a tight.
Reply Quote
well you would think that well balensing the game they would have put a 15% speed and 15% damage increas for the raged carecters or sothing to balence the 30% damage redution of the mealai caracters.

or somthing to that extent so taht a build thats rated +1000 skill points in varius arias from there armor would be close to equal.

wich brings me back to the gear rating system they need to make and show on the caracter icon. a number like how many skill points in total dose there gear give them .

one hiting i don think is the problem its they could solve that with an easy hit build up so the first hit in say 5 seconds is redused10% and the second 35% 3rd hit 75% 4th hit 100% damage or sothing like that so even if the first hits a crit its only 10% so your now a 4 hit build up to max damage.
i tink that would work well for stuns freeses and the sort um the only down fall would be land mines and snares thing that only hit ones big but it still mite work

its damage avodence the games fun is avoding damage planing attck, seting up attakes. and going in for the kill.
and yes your build. so if you a level 60 that can rage from skill points from whats the bass skill points of an un armed level 60 to +1000s how do you tell who should be an equal match for you ?
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Josef
How can you still complain about it being unclear? If someone says "I'm 8 years old, but in a month I'll be 9", do you assume they will turn 17?

haha laughed my as off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]