Diablo® III

Path of Exile CLEARLY darker than Diablo3

there made it.

http://i.imgur.com/t74NiQH.jpg

whoever said PoE was all grey tone or just browns and grays and dark colors should get their eyes checked. I'm genuinely concerned.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 1/31/2013 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
inb4 fanboys stating that D3 is smoother and much more polished.

Comparing a group of less than 20 with minimal budget to a multi million company such as Blizzard. =)
Reply Quote
wilcum to path of exle 4um war entelagint peeple maek entelagint posts
Reply Quote
From that comparison you can really see that the graphics are pretty much the same, D3 is more cartoonish and shiny though, and you know how people love shiny things.
Reply Quote
And that is even without screenshots of A3 temples... Those temples are awesome.
Reply Quote
Ya anyone who hates on PoE hasnt prolly made it to act 3 yet. The piles of bodies and pools of blood are craycray. The creepy noise the blood elementals make when they coagulate out of the pools!
Reply Quote
Mm, there's not really any comparison. D3 (like it or not, your choice) doesn't even pretend to scare you, in any situation whatsoever. Strange, for a title called "demon/devil 3" but hey, who am I to judge?
Reply Quote
Has anyone heard the woman screaming in the background in act 3 Lunaris Temple? Either she is a really, really, really good actor or they recorded someone really being tortured lol.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:55 AMPosted by Dirtpoor
Has anyone heard the woman screaming in the background in act 3 Lunaris Temple? Either she is a really, really, really good actor or they recorded someone really being tortured lol.
I love those screams
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Tgod
I love those screams

Yeah I've talked about that one a lot too, it's really very convincing. You hear it and you think it'll end, but it continues, and continues, it's so intense and you just don't want to think what's happening to her
Reply Quote
Yea Act 3 is amazingly gruesome.

Sorry, I mean POE IS ALL GREY AND BROWN AND DERP DERP DERP.

lol.

when i got there i was lik wow look at all the bodies my friend was like how else did they get enough for the blood lake? and i was like... ... strawberry sauce!
and he went -_-
then i said, it's the poorman's bloodlake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]