Diablo® III

Looking for advice to up my damage

Hey

Would really appreciate any help I can get for improving my damage while keeping my defensive stats up. I am looking to get into the higher MP lvls only being able to do 6-7 at the moment. I have spent a lot of gold on gear that may not be worth it and want to have some insight into what I should be looking for.

My budget to improve is around 200 million gold and would really appreciate any knowledgeable monks helping out. Thanks for any help you can give.
Reply Quote
Lose some attack speed.

Get some crit in the helm. Inna's Radiance? Just make sure to get your right res or AR.

You could use a new ammy. Something with both crit chance and crit damage. Maybe Blackthorns for the vit bonus with your belt.

You could also use new gloves. You have attack speed in your rings. So lose that in the gloves and add crit damage. And always nice to add vit when able.

With 200mil you should have no problem improving your damage and keeping your defensive stats up, just by switching those three items out.
Edited by Kojin#1561 on 1/31/2013 3:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
thanks will look into those
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]