Diablo® III

Real-Life Monk Jobs After Diablo

01/31/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Tarzan
obviously start a brewery like the Belgian monks do... no other option the way i see it.

Lets go fellow brother.
Reply Quote
Open up an underground dance club in the smash up chapel called "Balls Deep"
Reply Quote
I would say the male Monk would make a great bouncer at a bar...

Or maybe a furniture mover? *lashing tail kick*
Reply Quote
Go home and be a family man.
Reply Quote
Go back to my Krav Maga Academy, and instruct my 200 pupils.
Reply Quote
Since I'm Russian, I'd become a alcoholic and drink vodka till my death.
Reply Quote
Set up a girl on girl adult entertainment company, make various videos of my Monk doing crazy stuff with her Mystic Ally.

OR..

Hone her skills so she could cast 4 Mystic Allies at once and enter the lucrative world of Basketball.
Reply Quote
"Leah's death must be revenged. Adria, you are going to pay for what you had done." said my monk.
Reply Quote
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let (insert client name) go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. -Monkster, secret agent.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 08:25 AMPosted by mooniesuzuki
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let (insert client name) go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. -Monkster, secret agent.

THIS.

+1,000,000,000
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]