Diablo® III

Won the bid, but didn't get the item!

just now I won the bid on "Maximus.". 470 str, 2xx vitality, .. critical 140...
I bid 15x,xxx and it says winning, status expired.
but i go to my "Completed Items", my gold were deducted, but no items inside.
Please please fix this!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.
Edited by DashLektrik#1704 on 2/1/2013 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
still waiting for the items...or gold back...
Reply Quote
i'm waiting 2 days to my won item moves to complete tab but still didn't working
i hope u fix it fast please
Reply Quote
i have suffered from the same issue.. i bid on something that had 10min.. it became expired
now it states winning.. and expired..
my money stuck in space-time

[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/adrielchen/Screenshot006_zps8c910907.jpg[/IMG]
Reply Quote
Fierypilot,
your bid is large amount of gold...! I do hope they can help tyou fix that! ( I should have take the screen shot too)!
I have already sumit the ticket 3 days ago to report this issue...
right now seems i m not getting the item or the gold back coz the new bid I had last night went to bid log right after I loose the bid. But every bidding on night of FEB 1st doesn't appear on the bid log.
...glad that I only lost 150k .....but with this problem exist...I will not bid anything more than 500k....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
If you haven't received your item/gold/money after 72 hours, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ), as directed by the sticky: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
same here, just won an echoing fury 55m, but no item, just the left over gold. what can be done about this?
Reply Quote
as i have also just encountered this issue. i bid on zunimassa's ring earlier today, won the bid (sent to stash, but item is not present) gold was deducted from my total amount but item isnt there.

YET, i just bought vile ward, sent to stash and didn't have it disappear or not be present -_-

one time work, another time it doesnt? please fix Blizzard. ty
Reply Quote
Hey all! just faced the same issue.Won a ring ,sent to stash and it's not there.No money .no honey(((
id#1738230703
Edited by Dawg#2650 on 1/19/2014 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]