Diablo® III

"Ask The Devs" - Categorized Question Summary!

Draw your own conclusions. It appears that most people are concerned about Diablo's itemization.

Category / #
Itemization & Legendarys 57
Crafting 37
Gems & Marquise 33
Monks 32
PVP 25
Builds, Skills, & Balance 25
Bound on Account 24
Wizards 24
More Content/End Game 20
Dueling 19
Social & User Interface 18
Patch Development & PTR 17
Achievements/Rewards 12
Quests/Events 10
Act Travel 10
Monster Power & Exp 9
Auction House 7
Magic/Gold Find & NV 7
Buffing/Nerfing 7
Black Weapons/Elemental 5
Player Cap 4
New Direction 4
Disconnects 4
Identify All 4
Duping/Botting 3
Ladder 3
Monster Density 3
Hardcore 3
Triggering From Kills 2
Barbarians 2
Demon Hunters 2
Movement Speed 2
Known Issues/Bugs 2
Which Doctors 2
Reflect Damage 1
Improve Randomness 1
Dyes 1
Add Sockets 1
Graphics 1
Followers 1
Deleted/Off Topic 56

Total Posts 501
Edited by OldSchool#1359 on 2/1/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Social & User Interface

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

please

But agree Itemization is more broken than chat&social&coop(lobby?) in this game.
(and chat&social&coop(lobby?) is beyond good and evil, worst ive seen)
Edited by Odin#1507 on 1/31/2013 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Damn goood round up. Now we know what to expect. They must pick up most hot subject ... right ?
Right blizz ? You do care about hot subjects ?
Reply Quote
Also crafting is reaaaaaly close to itemization issues.
Reply Quote
Too bad the most popular topic there will get a simple "we can't do that" and nothing else.
Reply Quote
First off, thanks for compiling this data.

My initail thought after scanning this list is there are clearly three top tiers.

Itemization & Legendarys 57

Stands alone as the top concern for players who asked questions. I wonder though what the data would look like if itemization and legendarys were counted separately? What were your reasons for lumping them together?

Crafting 37
Gems & Marquise 33
Monks 32

This is the second little cluster. Crafting is partially related to itemization i would guess. The monk community also got out there to make their voices heard.

PVP 25
Builds, Skills, & Balance 25
Bound on Account 24
Wizards 24

Third group. I would have thought PvP might have gotten more votes, but its high on my personal priorities. I am surprised at how many people asked about BoA.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I just cannot stand having the tunnel vision of going through the same quest lines being forced to complete them just to get after a boss and not being able to waypoint like D2 even after I completed the quests or acts and if I can waypoint back during the act, the boss is dead and I have to go after champion packs that are more dangerous than a boss which goes against normal gaming experiences and game design. I feel the game has small perimeters plus the itemization is just too random. I shouldn't keep rolling Int on a weapon that is a set for Barbarians *no pun* intended hehe.
Reply Quote
I'm the one who asked about "randomness" (random events/dungeons) and proud of it :)
Reply Quote
Go go Monks!

Well done.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 11:57 AMPosted by DoomBringer
I'm the one who asked about "randomness" (random events/dungeons) and proud of it :)

Lol thats funny. I did my best to try and throw related posts into a category and I couldnt choose an existing one for that!
Reply Quote
Nice list
Reply Quote
I got a more important subject : did they change the font in the forums ?
Reply Quote
I got a more important subject : did they change the font in the forums ?

Yes. They say it's to improve readability, but I, personally, find this large font a little tougher to read.

Nice compilation, OP! One can quibble a little about how you broke things down, but that still gives a good picture of the overall trends of that thread.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 2/1/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for adding that all up. Nice little summary :)
Reply Quote
Didn't they say they would pick the posts with the most votes to answer? Would they add the votes on similar topics sort of like you did you think?
Reply Quote
Didn't they say they would pick the posts with the most votes to answer? Would they add the votes on similar topics sort of like you did you think?

I think they are going to pick relavent questions first and then look at votes secondary. I noticed a ton of questions that didnt have anything to do with patch 1.0.7..
Reply Quote
bumping this until patch comes out...
Reply Quote
Pretty sure they wouldn't do any change regarding itemization for at least another 4 months.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]