Diablo® III

"Ask The Devs" - Categorized Question Summary!

up
Reply Quote
After looking at that, they are going to be talking about Dyes and Followers for sure.
Reply Quote
The pessimist in me thinks that when they get around to answering the Q&A on this, that they will either say very little about itemization, or pass it off to "another time" to have the discussion, or say nothing about it at all.

I think that pessimistic part of me is why I think that so many people feel that the devs aren't listening when it really counts.

I truly hope the devs prove me wrong on this. I'd be happy to put my foot in my mouth on this topic.
Reply Quote
Nice summary, thanks!
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
I'm surprised that 1 person wants to improve randomness as if it isn't random enough :) Not bashing, maybe I perceived it out of context.

Also, why can't I request sticky ?
Reply Quote
the thing is that "itemization" isn't directly related to any changes in 1.0.7
and that was one of the requirements for the questions.
Unless someone asked cleverly, they will probably not even answer those questions
Reply Quote
Unless someone asked cleverly, they will probably not even answer those questions

Agreed, although I agree that itemization is the main issue with D3, Blizzard chose to not adress it right away : 1.0.7 patch has almost nothing in regards of itemization (only crafting), which means questions related to it won't receive an answer.

I'm eagerly waiting for the Monk stuff though.
Reply Quote

Yeah, I noticed a ton of people asking off topic questions that are not related to 1.0.7 patch notes. If I had to guess which ones they are going to address it would be:

Crafting 37
Gems & Marquise 33
Monks 32
Bound on Account 24
Dueling 19
Act Travel 10
Reply Quote
Wish more people asked about ID all. I can see how there are much larger issues that they would want discussed but that seems like a simple thing for the devs to address that everyone would enjoy being changed.

What happened to all the duping questions? I feel like there were more than 3 of them.
Edited by Whitelytning#1163 on 2/5/2013 7:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wish more people asked about ID all. I can see how there are much larger issues that they would want discussed but that seems like a simple thing for the devs to address that everyone would enjoy being changed.

What happened to all the duping questions? I feel like there were more than 3 of them.

Those topics are not directly related to 1.0.7, so they wouldn't get an answer anyways.
Reply Quote
In the linked thread below I summarized every Highly Rated post, I listed the duplicate questions and I listed the questions that were answered by the 1/30 PTR update.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7801130404?page=1
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:17 AMPosted by mentok1982
In the linked thread below I summarized every Highly Rated post, I listed the duplicate questions and I listed the questions that were answered by the 1/30 PTR update.

Holy Words... Thats good feedback though. GJ

Some questions fell into 2 categories and I tried my best to put it in the category what was more emphasized. Some were just so vague and mentioned like a million different issues and you were only suppose to ask 1 short question so I tossed a lot of those in the Deleted/Off Topic 56.

With that said, there may have been more duping questions but they were ruined by a cloud of other questions or turned to a more concerned topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]