Diablo® III

HELP!!! ACC HACKED!!!

Somebody hacked my Diablo 3 account and stole very large amount of good quality things!!! It still keeps disconnecting me and saying that someone else is already loged in! Please help!
Edited by Emplate#2542 on 1/31/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
FFS BLizzard!!! where are you workers!!!
Reply Quote
Did I gave my money to you for this kind of [removed]?
Edited by Omrakos on 1/31/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
[removed]
Edited by Omrakos on 1/31/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Emplate,

I'm sorry, but we're unable to assist directly with account issues like hacks and compromises in this forum. The most we can do is suggest you make sure your computer is secure from viruses and other malware that could be the cause of the compromise.

Also, we do have a proper way to report compromised accounts through our support site. When creating a ticket, you'll be guided through that process.

For information on both of these things, please check here:
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/compromised-diablo-iii-account

To submit a ticket, this article will provide instructions.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

By the way, rude comments and profanity are not allowed. nor are they necessary. If you continue posting in such a manner, you may lose all of your posting privileges for a time.
Reply Quote
You just told me nothing very helpful and my tone of voice is not recognized via this words, i am rly pissed off! i have PAID to play YOUR game and u refer to me as im not important! its ur problem, im 100% sure in secureness of my computer, and by the way rude comments are only to get u some attention because ur company is rly slow and not good with clients, now after hard work i have to deal with this s*** and not enjoy the game!!! and watch your manners to clients u might loose them all!
Reply Quote
This particular CM has a funny attitude towards customers, I already reported him to their wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com...

I suggest you do the same. Someone needs an attitude adjustment, and my guess is this guys boss won't agree its us, the customers, who need it.

Sorry about your account.
Edited by Treckin#1892 on 1/31/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for your grief Treckin. Will make a report.
Reply Quote
Sry for bad behavior. Thx for the reply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]