Diablo® III

Looks like Blizzard is changing set bonuses

Lol at everyone gossiping like little schoolgirls.
Reply Quote

That's relieving... I'm still at work so I can't check =P
IK set bonus's are awful, who cares?

It's relieving because I play will all 5 classes not because of Ik's spefically
Reply Quote
I just spent nearly 500 million on my nat ring and boots last week. Took a couple months saving up for that. If they remove the +7.0% Crit bonus, that will suck rotten eggs.
Reply Quote
View profile

That's relieving... I'm still at work so I can't check =P
IK set bonus's are awful, who cares?

They were wondering if the set bonus changed in game, not specifically IK. Question answered using IK example. Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning did we???
Reply Quote
I hope new nats set will have disc regen instead of worthless 20 disc.
Reply Quote
View profile
They are probably just moving the 2 pc nat's bonus over to the 3 pc IK bonus cause barbs needed more help to be OP.
Reply Quote
dont they usually give a headsup before a nerf so people have a chance to regear before they get gimpy?
Reply Quote
I hope it's missing from the monk because they are increasing Spirit regen from 0.33 to 1.00 or something. I would be a happy player. Glad they are finally attempting to fix this 'game'.
Reply Quote
The 4 piece for immortal king is missing now, confirmed. Not that I have a full set anymore but still to change things retro is a bit heavy handed. Especially with them saying that when they adjust black damage on weapons it will not be retroactive.
Edited by Wamdoan#1100 on 2/1/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think you guys are over reacting. Its problably juts a glitch between the website,live and PTR servers or some crap.

Also, if sets did change, im 99% confident they would not change existing gear, just like previous set/leg item changes.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/01/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Wamdoan
The 4 piece for immortal king is missing now, confirmed.

There's never been a 4 piece IK bonus... what a noob.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:26 AMPosted by GenghisKhan
If true, sounds like something they should have notified their customers about. Thought they said they weren't doing that type of change with no early warning anymore?

I dont believe this is some change to sets, its probably a bug on the site.

AND

Yes, customers are notified about item changes when you do something in AH. I dunno when those pop out but a notification icon pops out once in a while saying "items are subject to change for balancing" or something like that.

And IMO, wiz using the nat set bonus is kinda silly.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/01/2013 10:56 AMPosted by evaGal
I just spent nearly 500 million on my nat ring and boots last week. Took a couple months saving up for that. If they remove the +7.0% Crit bonus, that will suck rotten eggs.

Yes sir...this will suck. I spent nearly 500m gold on both as well.
Reply Quote
You guys are so right. Blizzard announces even minor changes like Colossal Golgor's now counting towards achievements, so it's totally plausible that they're fundamentally changing gear stats that people have spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on without telling anyone.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 11:35 AMPosted by TheDarkNut
And IMO, wiz using the nat set bonus is kinda silly.

Agreed it looks silly for a wiz to use DH gear.

Permafreezing is no joke though. =)
Reply Quote
Well, they did not retroactively change the old sets, so i dont see why they would do that this time.
Current sets will probably retain their current bonuses, while new sets get the 'upgraded' versions.
Reply Quote
If they nerf the 2 piece nats I will quit so fast the door won't even have a chance to begin to swing back into my !@#. It's that important to me.
Reply Quote
In the past old sets have had their bonus updated aka legacy nats. I do hope that we see buffs to all of those set bonus's, however changing the 7% crit bonus even though its OP could seriously damage the good will off the community.

I'm not sure though if now is a good time to add a new sets to the game yet, they'd potentially have to raise the ilvl to 64. I personally feel that it would be much better saved for an expansion pack to include ilvl64 items if there is no raise to the level cap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]