Diablo® III

Looks like Blizzard is changing set bonuses

They don't have to change the actual items to change the set bonus. So, it could be retroactive.
Reply Quote
If they do change there is little chance they will change existing set items, no way.
Reply Quote
Justice lantern is missing block too... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/justice-lantern
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 01:16 PMPosted by ZaPLaS
I think is just a website glitch. Let's not wear the tinfoil hat today :)

I agree, my set bonus shows everything while in the game but on this web site it doesn't . Maybe they did this so people can see the natural equipment stats before the set bonus was applied. I hope they keep the set bonus or even buff them a bit.

With them buffing up the game itself with MP levels and PVP now I don't think it would be in our best interest as players to have our stats taken away. In fact, I think people will be enraged !

From what I have seen so far , Blizz has been making changes to improve the balance of the game . I can't see them taking that drastic of measures at this stage. If anything I would think there will probably be buffing not nerfing.

Now Children, let's not get bent out of shape over this and jump to conclusions until we know what's going on ! LOL
Edited by Haybaler#1911 on 2/1/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 12:10 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
The set bonus's are indeed most likely being changed.... I looked at PTR feedback and there was a huge discussion on wizard set bonus's, my take on this is they're trying to re-balance everything for pvp.

Even if it was true, it's doubtful they'll retroactively apply to existing gear. They've never done this and said they won't do this (unless it's a bug fix). Then again, they've changed their minds and lied to us about a lot of things.

Anyhow, probably just a website bug. There are a ton of bugs right now. It seems for every one thing they fix, two things break.

they BETTER apply to prepatch tal's sets.
Reply Quote
some low level sets are missing bonuses too...
Reply Quote
if they do change, current items may very well become "legacy " and only change future drops
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:21 PMPosted by LLAMA
if they do change, current items may very well become "legacy " and only change future drops

If they were to do that and drop the 7% CC on Nats, Nats legacy v2.0 would be worth a ton.
Reply Quote
would be pretty cool if they are buffing some items.
way too little options around atm.
Edited by Razor#1728 on 2/1/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just noticed other gear, my stormshield on both my follower and my work in progress PvP barb are missing the +block affix.
Reply Quote
All of the bonuses are still showing up in game.
Reply Quote
Its prob a bug

It took 7 cc off my profile but i still have same dps. 298k

Losing 7 cc would def lower my paper dps.

Seems to be just a glitch
Reply Quote
damn why are poeple so stupid? , theyre changing layouts , and fonts , get into your character page and look out the font on your chars name , see the difference , theyll prolly be up with the same stats but different fonts within a day or two...
Reply Quote
A blue should comment and let us know if it's a bug or a nerf. I notice that block % has been removed from shields, helm of command, doombringer, justice lantern, etc. What will replace that, damage reduce by elite/melee?
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Ace
A blue should comment and let us know if it's a bug or a nerf. I notice that block % has been removed from shields, helm of command, doombringer, justice lantern, etc. What will replace that, damage reduce by elite/melee?

Yes, please! Put my worries to rest and tell me my barb wasn't just thwacked the ninja-nerfo-nunchuck!
Reply Quote

Yes, please! Put my worries to rest and tell me my barb wasn't just thwacked the ninja-nerfo-nunchuck!

I cashed out on some of my tank gear a few weeks ago, but still have some in my stash that could become (nearly)worthless as well. I replied to you in the other thread stating maybe they will change block to melee/elite damage reduction %
Edited by Ace#1696 on 2/1/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Confirmed. Just sent a support ticket to Blizzard. Some of the set bonues will be changed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]