Diablo® III

Looks like Blizzard is changing set bonuses

02/01/2013 03:23 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
Confirmed. Just sent a support ticket to Blizzard. Some of the set bonues will be changed.

post a link or stop trolling please
Reply Quote
We need a blue post ASAP. Speculation makes me antsy! @_@
Reply Quote
... really? some of you people are off your rockers... WTF does a web page display error have to do with changing set bonuses? It's stupid to assume that they are modifying the game because you see a display glitch. Since when have they EVER changed the web site tooltips before even posting a change in the GOD DAMN PATCH NOTES. Blues shouldn't even bother wasting time with this stupidity. if you really believe this then you... I have no idea, just please don't reproduce...

Just please remember to recycle your tin foil hats when you finally grow a brain...
Reply Quote
this game is dying and i don't think that they are going to do this to piss off more players away
Edited by rasucady#6420 on 2/1/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
... really? some of you people are off your rockers... WTF does a web page display error have to do with changing set bonuses? It's stupid to assume that they are modifying the game because you see a display glitch. Since when have they EVER changed the web site tooltips before even posting a change in the GOD DAMN PATCH NOTES. Blues shouldn't even bother wasting time with this stupidity. if you really believe this then you... I have no idea, just please don't reproduce...

Just please remember to recycle your tin foil hats when you finally grow a brain...

Five words: Attack speed nerf
Reply Quote
this game is dying and I don't think that they are going to do this to piss off more players away

you sir are an angry, jaded man. This game is not dying, in fact everything I list on the AH is selling faster and for mare than ever before. commodities are selling faster and I always have tons of people logging on to play with. More and more are people coming back to play all the time, A few months ago i was starting to agree with that idea but after word of the last patch has gotten around the population is recovering at a rapid rate. far from dead
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:55 PMPosted by TheFunGun21

Nice
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:55 PMPosted by HappySpike
this game is dying and I don't think that they are going to do this to piss off more players away

you sir are an angry, jaded man. This game is not dying, in fact everything I list on the AH is selling faster and for mare than ever before. commodities are selling faster and I always have tons of people logging on to play with. More and more are people coming back to play all the time, A few months ago i was starting to agree with that idea but after word of the last patch has gotten around the population is recovering at a rapid rate. far from dead

I agree. Even on HC, things are selling pretty well.
Reply Quote
2pc nat bonus is just OP, 2 pc TR bonus is worthless

good that blizzard is making these changes
Reply Quote
Hope this spices things up a bit and more gear and build diversity is a good thing all I will say
Reply Quote
Woot! I was always too poor for the Nats stuff (Plus, I couldn't seem to get past my current boot+gloves...)
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:23 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
Confirmed. Just sent a support ticket to Blizzard. Some of the set bonues will be changed.

What will the new bonuses be? What will happen to block %
Reply Quote
Posted by TheFunGun21Confirmed. Just sent a support ticket to Blizzard. Some of the set bonues will be changed.

can you link this?
Reply Quote

Attack...1, Speed....2, Nerf...3

This post is even more brilliant than your first stating Blizz confirmed this from a support ticket you sent.
Reply Quote
if they take that away would be a fricking joke all they have to do is make DH set DH only no need to destroy dh's dps because some wiz-tard is wearing it
Reply Quote
DH, Munk, and CM Wiz nurf, Barb buff. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
I really hope they don't change nat's set bonuses
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Garthandal
I think is just a website glitch. Let's not wear the tinfoil hat today :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]