Diablo® III

need help improving my 0s dogs wd

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sodox-1550/hero/9135274

at last i got my hands on 20s homunculus, 5s skull grasp and 9s cheap visage. im new to this build. can anyone tell me whats next? im aiming for visage with CC.

you can also add me for high mp farming/key/ubers party. thanks
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
The first thing I did was drop manajana's. It's too slow. You also don't need lifesteal. Get ias black damage weapon. Swords for higher dps or daggers for crazy aps.
Reply Quote
thanks for the reply. without lifesteal this setup can face RD packs in mp5+?
Reply Quote
Looks like you're in pretty good shape, bro. You'll be fine without LS, although your AR may want to be a little higher. And never say no to more AS, CC &CD. ;) Ammy may be the thing gets a look at next, and personally I think a Hellfire ring in that build kind of sucks. But hey, if the Paragon number getting bigger next to your name means something to you, more power to you.

But like I said, you've a solid 0Dog happening. Good luck.
Reply Quote
Rip Garg and put hex-jinx instead.
Reply Quote
Looks like you're in pretty good shape, bro. You'll be fine without LS, although your AR may want to be a little higher. And never say no to more AS, CC &CD. ;) Ammy may be the thing gets a look at next, and personally I think a Hellfire ring in that build kind of sucks. But hey, if the Paragon number getting bigger next to your name means something to you, more power to you.

But like I said, you've a solid 0Dog happening. Good luck.

tried mp10 with cm wiz. died quite a lot. should i get more aspd or +health globes? yeah i will try to get tals ammy with CC next and then replace hellfire.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Scherzo
The first thing I did was drop manajana's. It's too slow. You also don't need lifesteal. Get ias black damage weapon. Swords for higher dps or daggers for crazy aps.

says the guy with 644 average damage weapon equipped. You shouldn't tell people to over look such a strong affix like life steal, In MP +7 I think it is really needed.

02/03/2013 03:28 AMPosted by sodox

I think it life steal is very useful and should be mandatory in higher MP games. You should also look for extra health globes, it is freaking hard to find a good item that has +10k.

You could do better on your helm, it can roll crit chance and up to 200 int. also consider a tal rasha chest for the attack speed.
Edited by JonkZ#1210 on 2/3/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
I like adding LS to my MH as well. Most of it is overheal, but for high non-spikey damage it is great. I can stand in a triple stack of desecrate on mp10, not move and easily stay alive. The less I move the better my damage, so in that respect LS is a DPS boost as well.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 09:49 AMPosted by JonkZ

says the guy with 644 average damage weapon equipped. You shouldn't tell people to over look such a strong affix like life steal, In MP +7 I think it is really needed.

I think it life steal is very useful and should be mandatory in higher MP games. You should also look for extra health globes, it is freaking hard to find a good item that has +10k.

You could do better on your helm, it can roll crit chance and up to 200 int. also consider a tal rasha chest for the attack speed.

02/03/2013 11:38 AMPosted by SilentMike69
I like adding LS to my MH as well. Most of it is overheal, but for high non-spikey damage it is great. I can stand in a triple stack of desecrate on mp10, not move and easily stay alive. The less I move the better my damage, so in that respect LS is a DPS boost as well.

thanks for the responds and comments. if you guys dont mind i want to add friend for further question.

i already swap zunimasa chest to decent tal rashas, blackthorne pants for innas and zunimasa boots for ice climber with 12k health globes. will try tonight on high mp like 7 and above. the only thing to change is MH to lifesteal. then i just slowly improve my neck/ring/lacunis right?
Reply Quote
I think you should get more hp, 35k isn't alot for zero dog when your in melee range pretty much the entire time. Perhaps consider changing some your gems.
Reply Quote
I agree that you need more HP. When I run 0dogs I even swap out all of my gems for vit gems so I have around 80k health. Even when using For the Master with Sacrifice if you dont have enough HP you're going to get 1-shot killed in higher MPs.

Also, somebody already recommended a faster weapon and it looks like you swapped out your Manajuma's CK for a sword but the sword isn't any faster. Try to get a dagger or even better, a dagger with IAS on it. This is what I use and the speed makes a big difference. I do keep my Manajuma's CK on me though and swap to it when I encounter a reflect damage pack. The LS is generally unnecessary with this build but it's the only way I can fight reflect damage.

Lastly, that hellfire ring isn't doing much for you. I'm assuming you're using it for the 12% life and vit. I would swap it out for something with damage stats (IAS, CC, CD). You definitely wanna your CC to 30+ if you're not there already and if you are go for CD.

Edit: Your goal should be around 30+% CC with the dogs build. I previously said 40+% which may not even be possible considering you need to use the Homunculus.
Edited by esorbma#1625 on 2/5/2013 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
i need help what to upgrade next
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 03:13 AMPosted by alex
i need help what to upgrade next

Your hp is just way too low. An easy fix is a 200+vit zuni chest piece. Saw them as low as 15mil yesterday with around 130in. Looking at 25mil for one with 160 int.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]