Diablo® III

mp10 maniacs

ahoy hoy, I was just observing that in MP10 I still die somewhat consistently when facing the maniacs despite my current gear (including SoJ).

I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this? admittedly I havent given it a great deal of thought I just came straight here. my guess is that a larger health pool wont do too much as it's more commonly more than one maniac causing my demise.

any thoughts?
Reply Quote
i honestly don't know how you can keep maniacs away without WotB. too much jailing and vortex and staggering. with WotB you can just whirl straight through and past them, they don't usually blow up the first pass through as long as you keep away from them after that.
Reply Quote
i dont even bother going through the second level on MP7 and higher because I will most likely get killed by maniacs before I kill them.
Reply Quote
Orwell you must have inspected me when I had a different build. I do generally use WOTB in mp10. But yeah, it looks like more often than not people just swirl through them and don't look back
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]