Diablo® III

200m for 11k dps

is it worth the price?

what is it? a weapon that i just saw and thinking about it.

it's nonblack for i am a nonblack archon

see, im on a little quest to get 250k unbuffed, for now at least

i'm currently 226k unbuffed so adding 11k that would make me 237k dps unbuffed, 13k more before my semi-end game unbuffed dps

i can't afford os chants hence i go for the next best thing which is cd chants

seeing how rd would be nerfed and all, i'm thinking of relying on bm it self and even though it still hurts like a mofo, it makes a lot of high mp level mobs go away easier than using my 3ls wand

yes yes i know going black is the surest way for DAT DPS but i want to shy away from that and be different
Reply Quote
At a certain point, any dps is gonna cost a good bit. Hard to say exactly if it's worth it without seeing your profile and the potential new weapon though.
Reply Quote
i was going to pay 300m for 6.5k =)
most of the 100m upgrades give only like 2k dps now

will get worse later
Reply Quote
I guess from where you are standing, it's worth if you don't lose any other stat.
Reply Quote
i paid 73m for 2k dps,.....and 150m for 30 ar
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 2/2/2013 3:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PICHAPIEGAL-6638/hero/25315501

sorry, i will change posting here using my d3 account from now on

edit: i'm using a pick up radius zuni boots, my non pick up does more damage, 2.5k+
Edited by pichapiegal on 2/2/2013 3:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/4MG4dZd

it's currently 200m bid / 250m buyout

no bid yet

18h left
Reply Quote
i just paid 200m for a 7k dps increase in ring

and a couple weeks back i paid 400m for 8k dps in a wand upgrade, this i wouldnt have done if it wasnt paid with flipping benefits.

but yeah once u reach a certain point each squeeze of dps is a fortune.
Reply Quote
yeah ximae, it sucks but inevitable. such it is life in d3
Reply Quote
at ur dps now 200m is cheap for 10K. totally worth it/ Im assuming unbuffed
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 4:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
i was going to pay 300m for 6.5k =)
most of the 100m upgrades give only like 2k dps now

will get worse later

yeah. price performance is horrendous from here on out. I am a disciple of value and it drives me crazy.

ive had over 1b in my account for a month now refuse to spend,...maybe i dont get it lol
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 4:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
it's really not a loss in a sense since i could also use that wand for cm/sns, just have to adjust some ias and bam
Reply Quote
mmhh not sure man, it is an upgrade in dps and aps which is nice but if ur gona spend 200 why not save a little more and try to snipe an os version? 20cd more is gona be like 50 raw dps which would be another 4-5k ontop if same dps. a 1160 os wand will go much higher though, but if u get something like 1130-40 it will be more dps than what ur gonna get and will probably keep it for longer.
Edited by ximae#1789 on 2/2/2013 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
current 1.65 1.1k dps os chant = 1.7b

that's hilariously depressing >_<
Reply Quote
thats way overpriced, just keep checking the ah some no buy out one should eventually pop up.
Reply Quote
I wish I could get 10k for 200m. I tried for a vile ward with 288 INT for an increase of 44 INT which worked out to about 3.7k dps and my bid of 300m was outbid in the first 3 hours of the auction. Last I saw it hit 600m before it sold. 10k for 200m is not bad at all!
Reply Quote
ok thanks for the opinions guys; i'll kick impulsiveness to the curb for now and see
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 04:19 AMPosted by PICHAPIEGAL
i'll kick impulsiveness to the curb for now and see

I'm impulsive when I see something I like.
Reply Quote
why not just go for the standard black weapon? you can get 1k+dps+LS+Crit dmge and socket for just 100m budget
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 04:22 AMPosted by yems
why not just go for the standard black weapon? you can get 1k+dps+LS+Crit dmge and socket for just 100m budget

Because he's a hipster Archon, that's why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]