Diablo® III

200m for 11k dps

chants archon is lolypop archon
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 04:22 AMPosted by yems
why not just go for the standard black weapon? you can get 1k+dps+LS+Crit dmge and socket for just 100m budget

im not against black.......weapon archon but rather it started like this

i'm a cm/ww and i got tired of farming too slow. so i tried incorporating archon into cm/ww, ended up being a hybrid. alas, it wasn't enough. dps too low and all that so little by little i did this and did that and here i am.

didn't like switching gears too much so i worked with it what i have and here i am.
Reply Quote
Well, it's a funny coincidence; I just paid 275m to upgrade my weapon. Gained 11k dps BUT switched from 2.2% LS to 2.9% and it makes a huge difference ...

I guess it's right to have to pay for it to improve at a given point ... ; )
Reply Quote
View profile
I paid 150m for my wand last week pitch only bumped me 5K but more important allows 3 easier with other gear.
Reply Quote
whoa 150m for 1.2k dps 1.78 ??? that's a huge steal!!!
Reply Quote
paid 800m for 23k DPS
paid 300m for 6.5k DPS+ 14k EHP

non MF gear I'm 250k DPS unbuffed, probably more

yeah, it's expensive!

could have gone normal black wep (1230/65CD/3LS/OS) for +24k DPS for about 450M, but love EF :-)

good luck!!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/02/2013 06:33 AMPosted by PICHAPIEGAL
whoa 150m for 1.2k dps 1.78 ??? that's a huge steal!!!

wow thanks pitch I have phal to thank for that. happy he gave me a fair deal. He sold it to me in game i had no idea on value. check out his like 1266dps and he snipped for 50,,, stupid barb prolly didnt know what he had lol
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Phal-1831/hero/167127

its amazing what sometimes ppl will list them for cos of no socket so if you can camp house you can steal em
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
crikey mate, i could use some friends like that. a 1.2k dps 1.78 can be priced at 500m and above yo

jelly here

trufax
Reply Quote
View profile
did u see my edit...he got his for 50m lol
Reply Quote
View profile
I hope i gave you a friendly enough deal on ammy?
Reply Quote
yeah i saw the 50m snipe but i'm saying from what i've been seeing that could have gone way higher. maybe not 500m but definitely way more than 50m
Reply Quote
I'm at the point with my Wiz where 150M couldn't get me ANYTHING, so I got a ton of good stuff for my DH instead.
Reply Quote
a barb friend slapped me across my forehead and seismic slammed my logic. he literally talked me out of it. good guy
Reply Quote
What did he say?
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 08:33 AMPosted by novice
What did he say?

11k dps with your current build is not even noticeable.
Reply Quote
Archon? Yeah it may be right then. Because I notice every 10k DPS using SNS.
Reply Quote
I think you should wait it out and try to snipe a better deal.
Reply Quote
mmhmm that's what i'll do shoe. i mean even though i could afford the buyout and all it's still eh to spend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]