Diablo® III

FML... (Hesitation = failure)

Was gonna max bid 2bil on this, then thought it might not be worth it cuz crafted archon armor will be able to roll 330 int

Now someone else max bidded 2b already :(

http://i.imgur.com/vII0O58.jpg
Reply Quote
Pwned
Reply Quote
Holy crap.... unlucky man
Reply Quote
Wow checked Diabloprogress.... do you actually realise how good that is?
Reply Quote
as jack sparrow said to captain barbossa when it was revealed that he was a skelly too

"couldn't resist, mate"
Reply Quote
Ouch. It's always a delicate balance between getting something that strikes you and impulsive buying. Been there many times myself on both sides.

It's a good piece man... and no it wasn't me I didn't get it. ^^
Reply Quote
View profile
eric going after AR? CM wizzy incoming?:P
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:06 AMPosted by Aphraell
Wow checked Diabloprogress.... do you actually realise how good that is?

ya, probably top 5 tal's chest in the US

i don't really go by diabloprogress rankings though cuz they rank things like 12% life over 200 vit...

or life regen over armor

02/02/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Aimless
eric going after AR? CM wizzy incoming?:P

sry, archon > CM 4evaaaaaaaaaa

just trying to improve my ehp :)
Reply Quote
eric converting to the good side? No DPS but EHP?

Crazy.
Reply Quote
guess rd is starting to hurt him :P
Reply Quote
eric converting to the good side? No DPS but EHP?

Crazy.

Nah, i've always been a good boy :) or else I would've switched to innas pants long long ago for an easy 20k dps upgrade
Reply Quote
CM gen hidden in eric. Now it's revealed and taking over. GGGG
Reply Quote
u fukin noob eric why didnt you? haha

and i dont think archon armor crafting will be that worth it. remember theres lots of rolls to make it useful, starting with 3 sockets and AR
Reply Quote
Zuni set bonus, BT set bonus and IAS on TR are more useful than the extra Intel. I don't see the point of crafting Chest.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 07:54 AMPosted by novice
I don't see the point of crafting Chest.

Max chest roll is 200. These can go clear up to 330. There is a chance in hell of insane pieces.
Reply Quote
as long as crafting bring AH prices down, im all for it.
Reply Quote
Not often you see a 2B insta-buy...but that chest sure qualifies.
Reply Quote
9 ias is always going to be more dps than 130 int and certainly more valuable for most specs. Everyone keeps telling me crating is going to be amazing, but I don't understand the excitement.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Shelendil
9 ias is always going to be more dps than 130 int and certainly more valuable for most specs. Everyone keeps telling me crating is going to be amazing, but I don't understand the excitement.

it's amazing for some slots, not so amazing for others. bracer slot prob gonna be the main focus for that
Reply Quote
Anyway, you will need the best Chest to match Zuni. Like 300 Intel 3 OS 70 AR 300 Armor 70 Vit. And all that just to be on the same ground as Zuni without Vit roll. I will just get a Zuni Chest and not go through that hell of crafting Chest Armor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]