Diablo® III

FML... (Hesitation = failure)

Bracers are the best slot to get 24% movespeed and maintain ehp.
Shoulders - have to surpass vile ward, but can roll as high as 330 int
Gloves - no change for int
Amulet - no change

The main advantage I see is being able to gamble gold on crafting gloves and amulets, instead of picking them up off the ground. Some say it won't be worth wearing anything but crafted items, but I strongly disagree.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm debating whether or not it's worth dropping 12 MS seriously. A very hard decision for me.

I will do a little gamble on Shoulders too, I will not focus on Shoulders, but crafting once in a while to test my luck lol Shoulders that can beat VW are sweet.

I see absolutely no point in crafting Gloves, too little chance, it's like you need perfect 5/5 rolls to have good Gloves. Not gonna happen. Amulet may be fun to craft though, but I think it's more suitable for alts. Best Amulets are still from AH.
Reply Quote
Depends IAS is great for most builds but say for my build hitting hard slower and harder is better with Calamity and if Arcane orb is ever actually buffed it will do better with more INT over IAS as Well.
Only Way I would have spent 2B on that Tals is if the Int was over 190 as well then my impulse control would have given out.
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 2/2/2013 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
DH's got the best deal outta crafting I think. They arn't supremely reliant on attack speed, so amulets will be insane for them. They can wear inna's and get something out of it so bracers are in too.
Reply Quote
You could craft 1000 archon armors and it won't be as good as that. Maybe 10k you might, but... no way you could farm that many demonic essences
Reply Quote
Gee, wasn't that Audi's old armor? Certainly had similar stats.
Reply Quote
Damn I didn't know that chest was POSSIBLE!!!
Reply Quote
Was gonna max bid 2bil on this, then thought it might not be worth it cuz crafted archon armor will be able to roll 330 int

Now someone else max bidded 2b already :(

http://i.imgur.com/vII0O58.jpg

Yeah it will roll 330 int, but with no attack speed, isn't it ?
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 06:24 AMPosted by eric
sry, archon > CM 4evaaaaaaaaaa

Time to come clean - you converted me.
Reply Quote
eric converting to the good side? No DPS but EHP?

Crazy.

Nah, i've always been a good boy :) or else I would've switched to innas pants long long ago for an easy 20k dps upgrade

I starting to like u again shutup
Reply Quote
I'm just glad Eric convinced me Archon better than CM.

Or I would never have bought that Tal's chest.
Reply Quote
pwnt
Reply Quote
I'm just glad Eric convinced me Archon better than CM.

Or I would never have bought that Tal's chest.

Your Wiz is topless. Hot.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 03:11 PMPosted by novice
Your Wiz is topless. Hot.

Only for another 22hrs 42mins
Reply Quote
You have amazing self control aph. I cant believe you held the schadenfreude you dealt in that long.
Reply Quote
1 click Wikipidea later.....

I prefer "morose delectation"
Reply Quote
...cuz rare crafted armor can AS? I am disappointed son! Clearly the archon in you caused the hesitation - if you were CM/WW it would be imbedded in your brain to click bid :P
Reply Quote
Aph's wiz is always hot!
Reply Quote
lulz aph, your wizard awaits dat tal armor; let's hope nobody steals this lil miss daisy from ya
Reply Quote
Someone's flipping it, haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]