Diablo® III

Who is / was the 'Best' Diablo Character!

I feel it was 'Wart' from diablo 1.

Dude this guy was evil and made you think your getting something good. Then poof "WTF, I wasted my money on this!"

I feel sorry for 'Wart' though

• His leg in Diablo 2 was used for 'The Cow Level'
  • His leg in Diablo 3 Gave !@#$ty magic proerties and wasnt worth using
  • Please post your best Character / NWC / Boss below
    Reply Quote
    Gheed, hands down
    Reply Quote
    Aidan by far, this dude comes back from a war to find out that his dad went crazy and his brother was taken by DIABLO, then has to fight through a bunch of crap in hopes of finding his brother just to find out that he kills his own brother and then plays the dark wanderer in D2. Not to mention he bangs Leahs mom Adria as Diablo. Poor Aidan fights for what he actually needs to fight for and not looking for glory or revenge, he just wanted his brother back. Then without care to himself and what would eventually kill off his soul he takes Diablo into himself in hopes of carrying the demon so his wrath wouldn't be unleashed onto the world. RIP best character in the diablo series AIDAN
    Reply Quote
    Tyrael, before he tore off his own wings like a dimwit.

And of course Cain before the tragic butterfly incident (*snort*)
    Edited by Vehks#1180 on 2/2/2013 12:10 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    dude.. Wirt.
    Reply Quote
    diablo 2 tyrael by far.

He was the epitome of win.-
    Reply Quote
    Natalya is a very cool NPC from act 3 Kurast. I always wanted to see her in action I bet she was quite formidable...
    Reply Quote
    Wirt.

Dude, she'll hurt you if you try to steal from her. What an adorable little b!tch
    Reply Quote
    Imperious. He is a bad !@# dude and fits the Diablo world perfectly IMO.

Tyreal is also awesome. :D
    Edited by VitaminEZ#1454 on 2/2/2013 6:47 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Hunter
    Abandon your foolish quest. All that awaits you is the wrath of my master. You are too late to save the child. Now you will join him in hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha227kbAmSM
    Reply Quote
    02/02/2013 12:02 PMPosted by DemonicD
    Aidan by far, this dude comes back from a war to find out that his dad went crazy and his brother was taken by DIABLO, then has to fight through a bunch of crap in hopes of finding his brother just to find out that he kills his own brother and then plays the dark wanderer in D2. Not to mention he bangs Leahs mom Adria as Diablo. Poor Aidan fights for what he actually needs to fight for and not looking for glory or revenge, he just wanted his brother back. Then without care to himself and what would eventually kill off his soul he takes Diablo into himself in hopes of carrying the demon so his wrath wouldn't be unleashed onto the world. RIP best character in the diablo series AIDAN

I agree. He was a good man. Had to kill his Father's reanimated skeleton and accidentally killed his brother.
    Reply Quote
    Tyrael as an Angel in D2 and D3 cinematic.

Aiden is a retcon. The Dark Wanderer will always be the Warrior from D1 where the lore said Aiden wasn't their (otherwise the villagers/skeleton king would've recognized him.

Zoltan Kulle was also pretty good, but was also annoying popping in and out and laughing all the time (reminded me of azmodan/sheablo doing the same thing).
    Reply Quote
    The assassin
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]