Diablo® III

will tasker and theo better than my glove?

I love the high armor on tasker and Theo but is it even an upgrade from my current glove?
58 Dex
74 int
147 vital
71 at
9 att speed
9.5 cc
Edited by Dmaster#1735 on 2/2/2013 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes if you can find one with same IAS CC and similar AR.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 12:48 PMPosted by novice
Yes if you can find one with same IAS CC and similar AR.

Can you explain why?

Tasked and Theo max total 200 and my glove vital 147 int 74 > 200.
Reply Quote
You are using SNS, so Armor and AR are more important than HP, especially with your quite high Vit (by SNS standard). So you can afford to drop some Vit in favor of Armor. T&T will offer a lot more Armor, and it will be more beneficial for you. But you will need to find ones with high CC IAS and AR. Not gonna be cheap.
Reply Quote
You are using SNS, so Armor and AR are more important than HP, especially with your quite high Vit (by SNS standard). So you can afford to drop some Vit in favor of Armor. T&T will offer a lot more Armor, and it will be more beneficial for you. But you will need to find ones with high CC IAS and AR. Not gonna be cheap.

I know armor is good, but is it worth to trade 100 vital for 250-300 armor not to mention the cost could be 200 - 300mil. And I couldn't find t&t with 71ar in ah.
Edited by Dmaster#1735 on 2/2/2013 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
The only reason i bought a T&T is for the protection, the DPS is lackluster in comparison to a rare pair. The ehp is awesome though, getting VIT/AR/Armor/CC%/IAS% is all you need on your mitties, hence why they are used by many end game SNS wizzies
Reply Quote

I know armor is good, but is it worth to trade 100 vital for 250-300 armor not to mention the cost could be 200 - 300mil.

Honestly, I don't think T&T is good for you after I looked at your profile more carefully. At this point you need more DPS and LoH, not Armor. You have a pretty solid base for SNS, you can even drop Vit gems in your Pants for intel Gems. If you want to change Gloves, Trifecta is a better idea.
Reply Quote

I know armor is good, but is it worth to trade 100 vital for 250-300 armor not to mention the cost could be 200 - 300mil.

Honestly, I don't think T&T is good for you after I looked at your profile more carefully. At this point you need more DPS and LoH, not Armor. You have a pretty solid base for SNS, you can even drop Vit gems in your Pants for intel Gems. If you want to change Gloves, Trifecta is a better idea.

Any DPs upgrade will require more loh, and I find it hard to squeeze anymore loh on my build. I even had to drop DPs gems for vital gem in order to face rd/elect boss in mp10. I do uber mp10 every night, so large hp pool really help against SK walk.
Edited by Dmaster#1735 on 2/2/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe a LoH Nats Ring over your current one. Drop the 5% life for LoH. More LoH >>> 5% life. With about 300 more LoH you can go all the way up to 150k DPS no problem.

Also for Ubers Crystal Shell is far better than Shards, unless you have insane EHP.
Reply Quote
If you really like T&T you can look for double int rolls, mine are better than some trifecta gloves and have the EHP as well, just missing the AR.
Reply Quote
Maybe a LoH Nats Ring over your current one. Drop the 5% life for LoH. More LoH >>> 5% life. With about 300 more LoH you can go all the way up to 150k DPS no problem.

Also for Ubers Crystal Shell is far better than Shards, unless you have insane EHP.

Good idea for Nat ring, I will definitely keep an eye on ah for one to pop up. My current build are doing fine with mp10 uber without the need of crystal shell or cold snap. I fell asleep half of the time :).
Reply Quote
depends on what is on the market when you are looking. I was patient and snagged my gloves for relatively cheap. btw they are tasker and theo, and very good for under 100m
Edited by Grishnakh#1724 on 2/2/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]