Diablo® III

Has any blue explained why the AH is broken yet?

Ok, I know DIII is faced with alot of problems right now, such as lack of interest for a big one.

But one of the more fun things in DIII was actually the Auction House, and this is painfully broken right now. Has any blue come on to explain this yet, or is this going to be the new normal going forward. Because if it is, I need to find a new game (might have to do that anyway given the lack of itnerest).
Reply Quote
There was a blue post acknowledging the problem and saying they are investigating it. LOL That is real comforting. No indication they know what is causing it

From 2 days ago:

Omrakos

Support Forum Agent

DonRumata,

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371

From 4 days ago:

"

Omrakos

Support Forum Agent

You should wait at least 72 hours after an auction has ended and not sent the item or gold before submitting a support ticket. Transactions are being delayed right now and taking a lot longer than usually to go through but they will.

If you need to submit a ticket though, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7801130208

BTW there is no way to sunmit a ticket about a problem with the GAH OO

From January 9 2102:

"

Vasadan

Quality Assurance

Dear players,

We have recently had an unusually large number of issues being reported in the Bug Report forums regarding items being purchased or sold on the Auction House (both gold and real-money). While Quality Assurance takes these reports very seriously, my team is unable to assist you with handling items on the account-level. All that my team can do is ensure that the Auction House is working on a functional level.

Below are steps to easily enter a support ticket regarding an Auction House transaction issue.

Steps:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website.
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game you want support with.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Again, there is nothing I can do as a Quality Assurance representative to help you with your Auction House purchase or sale issues. Please follow the above process so Blizzard's support team can assist you.

Thank you!"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664
Edited by hawkeye#1460 on 2/3/2013 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ironic that they call themselves "quality assurance" reps. Where is this quality you are assuring us. Ive been told to wait 24hrs, then 72hrs, now today I was told to wait possibly 5 more days.
Edited by Pillz#1495 on 2/4/2013 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
"I'm sorry but not finding any transactions with that ID are you able to provide a screen shot"

Clearly seems like the AH is losing items, lol. Even after providing the screenshot it still doesn't look like I'll be getting my item back, it's already been 6 days...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]