Diablo® III

RNG LOL LOL LOL

Last night, after having not played for about 2 weeks I logged in on my barb, took her up on top of the keep and an elite come down the steps to meet me. When he died he left me a Puss Spitter. I went to the top of the stairs, killed probably 20 white monsters, and had 3 flying moloks descend on me. They left me with a pair of Gladiators Gloves when the last of them died.

That's 2 junk Legendary items within the first 2 minutes I was playing. If I didn't know that they were a well designed hook to pique a players interest when he hasn't been on in awhile I might have felt like I was really lucky in the eyes of the RNG.

I've heard this story too many times, and had it happen before to me too, for it to be coincidental.

Anyway, I played for about 30 minutes and went back to real life knowing that the "welcome back drop session" had run it's course. Just remember, the RNG isn't the only deciding factor to the way loot drops in this game.
Reply Quote
Yea once I played for like 15 minutes and found 3 legendary items (two were bad 1 good).

I don't play anymore because the rng has a horrible effect on this game.

I suppose I'll wait for the patch to come out, check it out, and then leave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]