Diablo® III

RIP Tirian, self found Barbarian

He was my first HC character. All self found gear from drops or crafting.

I reached level 60 right as I started Act 4 Hell. I found a 800 dps Mace in Act 3, which tripled my Damage when I hit 60.

I was cruising along doing great!

I get to Silver Spire Level 1, and I find 2 elite packs and Nekarat having a party all together in one spot. They pulled me into the party without asking my permission. Needless to say, I did not last long.

<3 Rest in Peace my friend.

I was mad for a bit, so I channeled that anger into making another Barbarian. Lets go Balanor! Show 'em what you got!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqihaEPq_lY
Reply Quote
They pulled me into the party without asking my permission. Needless to say, I did not last long.

RIP

also lol, your description is hilarious.
Reply Quote
RIP - Act 4 is no joke

nice description too...

Advice: Don't archive your hero until after the funeral service!!!! We want to see your corpse =)
Reply Quote

Advice: Don't archive your hero until after the funeral service!!!! We want to see your corpse =)

Yeah, I did not know that until after I did, and tried to look at him. :(
Reply Quote

Yeah, I did not know that until after I did, and tried to look at him. :(

Live and learn. Or, in your case, die and learn...
Reply Quote
May your fallen hero never be forgotten.

And yeah, I was bummed after my first HC DH died and I archived it, it silly that we can't see what we died with after that. Especially if you are trying to reference it in your build of the same hero.

Oh well. Play on and live and learn.
Reply Quote
hi
Edited by DareTF#2907 on 2/4/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]